YEAR OLD VAMPiiRE ;-D

TWiiLiiGHT ;-D

NEW MOON ;-D

ECLiiPSE ;-D

BREAKiiNG DAWN ;-D
edward breaking dawn Pictures, Images and Photos

Views: 944

Replies to This Discussion

ewwwwww i dont like how they made him look for eclipse. they should of let him look like how he did in 1 first movie!!!!!! there dumb for changing his looks!!!!!!!!!
LOL YEA HE DiiD LOOK SEXY iiN THE FiiRST FiiLM.
BUT ii SORT OF LiiKE HiiS APPAREL iiN NEW MOON.
THE DARK CLOTHiiN HE WEARz SUiiTz HiiM WELL. BUT
ii DO MiiSS HiiS P-COATz AND T-SHiiRTz, LOL. AND
HONESTLY ii REALLY CANT STAND THESE NEW
SiiDE-BURNz FOR ECLiiPSE, LOL ;-D
totally agree with you!!!!! he looks older and the new hair cut don't like it at all!!!! i believe in the first movie he had the greatest haircut, make-up and styling. He looked so fresh, sexy, teenage and irresistible!!! Hope in BreakingDawn will take under consideration to recover his first look.

LOL ii KNOW RiiGHT. ii
THiiNK THE ECLiiPSE
LOOK HE HAS GOiiN
MAKEz HiiM LOOK
LiiKE A COLLEGE
STUDENT, LOL.
BELLA TOO. ;-D
Yea, he looks like Edward best in the 1st movie. But I'd rather imagine him looking however I want him to when I read the books!LOL

But in the first movie he was supposed to be 17 years old.  In Breaking Dawn, he would want to look at least 19 because it is a couple of years later.  I think that Charlie, and all the other humans would notice if Bella looked 2 years older, but Edward still looked 17.  He would have to wear more mature looking clothing, etc.

hey hey hey in my opinion he looked the HOTTEST in eclipse
me toooooo!!!!!

LOL ;-D

i so agree with U there

LOL NOT ME, iiM JUST NOT A
FAN OF THE SCRUFFY LOOK OR
SiiDE-BURNz, LOL ;-D
The reason for the change in the character each movie is to show the differance in their growth as in human beings. They are trying ot be like the rest of us and in that way they must also change when we all do. They maybe more beautiful and all that, but in the end they still have to keep the secret of whom they are!! Age can be erased on cameras now adays and I can see your point. I was not to fond of the way they dressed Alice in New Moon, but all in all, it has to be done.

Over the past years have you changed? Have you changed the way your hair is cut, the way you dress, or has some type of alteration to yourself?

Think of it that and way in which i think that will clear up why things must change. Nothing stays the same for long and even in the immortal world as well....

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service