The Twilight Saga

Why doesn't everyone love edward??? He's Bellas Soul Mate!!!

Views: 9

Replies to This Discussion

Team Edward all the way!!
Even though Edward Cullen is Bella's soul mate I am still in love with the thought of a man/vampire like Edward Cullen. Robert Pattinson did a great job playing Edward Cullen and why wouldn't women fall in love with him. I have a happy relationship now but if my old man could be more like Edward Cullen I would not complain. Edward is what women want. Robert is a great actor and he is one of the finest men alive whats not to love, Edward is beautiful and a great dream of what any vampire lover would want. I just love the books and the movies and enjoy them both, I have read all the books three times and am starting on my fourth go around. I hope that everyone else is enjoying them as much as I do. Edward Cullen is the best, Team Edward all the way!!!!!!
Absolutely behind you 100%
How can you love Edward Cullen and not love Robert Pattinson he is what makes Edward Cullen who he is in the movies. Edward and Robert are both great just one is real and one is a dream that we will never be able to have come true. Robert is great and Edward is too.
Edward Cullen Forever!!! even though he's not real, i still love him-call me crazy but i dont care
I totally agree real or not he is still great!!!!!!!!
I am Team Edward all the way!! Yes, Edward is Bella's soul mate, but the way he loves her and respect, his family, her family and friends makes me love his character. Edward show that forever love!!
l asked a guy if he thought she was pretty and he said no. She
asked him if he would want to be with her forever and he said no. She
then asked him if she were to leave would he cry, and once again he
replied with a no. She had heard enough. As she walked away,tears... See More
streaming down her face the boy grabbed her arm and ...said... See... See More ... See moreMore... ... ... See MoreSee... See More... See More... See More... See More... See More... See More... See More... See More... See More... See More... See More... See More... See More... See More... See More... See More... See More... See More... See More... See More... See More... See More... See More... See More... See More... See More... See More... See More... See More... See More... See More... See More... See more... See More... See More... See More... See More... See More... See More... See More
MoreSee... See More
... See MoreMore... ... See MoreSee More.... You're not pretty you're
beautiful. I don'twant to be with you forever. I NEED to be with you
forever. And I wouldn't cry if you walked away...I'd die... ♥♥ ~~THE
END~~♥♥.......Isn't that sweet? Tonight at midnight your true love
will realize they like you. Something good will happen to you at
1:00-4:00pm tomorrow, it could be anywhere on IM or email, outside of
school,anywhere! Get ready for the biggest shock of your life. If you
break this chain letter you will be cursed with 10 relationship
problemsforthe next ten years. If you post this to 15 pages in 15
minutes, you're safe
sorry but i had to read it :(
Edward is everything to me. I love him and Bella. They give me goose bumps just thinking how powerful and passionate their love is. Always Team Edward. He is the perfect man. I don't know why anyone would deny that.
Totaly agree Edward is so awesome!!!
Well, to answer that some peoiple can not get passed the fact that he left Bella the way he did even thought it was for her own good!! If they would have realized that he would have never left if he knew what state his leaving would do to her as well as the danger still about. People tend to always like to pick a side and stick with it. Yes, I am and always be Team Edward, but does that mean I don;t like Jacob. Not true, I like Jacob just as much but not as much as the Vampires I will give you that.
Lady Lily hit it on target, and we even seen it first hand from the Oprah sorority crash Taylor did. The chick openly said truly I am only team Jacob cause of six pack!! I would be so embarased to be her and specially since they showed it on television. I also have a conffesion to make!! The part where the girl was talking about laying on her bed with Edward looking towards her and so she could pretend that he is holding her. Well, I have a blanket like that as well just I fold it so Bella is not seen and lay it on my bed so that he looks the way I am sleeping LOL. I know silly, but hey everyone has to dream right!!??

The other thing is that a lot of people can not get over the fact that Edward left her even though he did it for very unselfish reasons. I think that they are so blinded by the fact of not liking him because of the way he left her and what he told her to leave her that they can not see the true reason of what he did. Edwards actions were so loving to actually stop and think I have to save her from my life..... What I would not do to have a man like that in my life!!

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service