The Twilight Saga

Let me see how many of you are here :D

Views: 20

Replies to This Discussion

i really love harry potter!!!!!
i have lots and lots of collection of harry potter pics,cd's and many more!
i'm very excited to see the next one. . ;)
i really love harry potter!!!!!
i have lots and lots of collection of harry potter pics,cd's and many more!
i'm very excited to see the next one. . ;)
I like Harry Potter and have been a fan a long time. then Edward came along and stole my heart. Twilight all the way!
i like both
i was a harry potter fan, then twilight came and i am a twilight fan all the way....... But i still like a harry potter
twilight,i dont really like harry poter its ok..
I've thought this whole comparison between Harry Potter and Twilight was ridiculous ever since it first started. Franchise wise, I can see where the comparison might come up, and that was fine...until the world blew it way out of proportion. Everywhere I look there's some sort of 'war' between the two. It's really kind of sad to witness (especially since I like both). But in the end it won't - and never will - matter which series was 'better written', which will 'earn more', which has 'perfect acting', which story is 'better'; it's all about personal preference. Time, glory, critics, and not even fans matter when deeming what is 'good', because no one person is the same.
who are you! I like your writing style. you tell facts but your writing has a voice i can listen to.

MiiDNiiGHT PREMiiERE OF
DEATHLY HALLOWz WAS
AWESOME LAST NiiGHT.
BUT iiLL ALWAYz BE A
LOYAL TWiiLiiGHT FAN!! ;-D
DUDE HP WAS SOOO GOOD!!!!
Gah. That's why I'm afraid to see this movie, no matter how bad I really want to see it - I hate major cliffhangers. And in a movie based on only half of the final book, it'll leave you so unsatisfied, like you've only watched half a movie rather than a full one (I'm afraid for BD, too, on that aspect). ...Of course, as tempting as it is to wait to see it when it comes out on DVD (which would be around the time Deathly Hallows Part 2 comes out, so I wouldn't have to wait between films), it's so much more tempting to go see it tomorrow...which I plan on totally doing. :]
the cliffhanger wasn't that bad at all. if you've read the book, the movie pretty much goes along with it. I loved the movie cliff hanger and all.

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service