The Twilight Saga

Ok so I had this awesome idea whilst watching Twilight! I haven’t quite worked out all the kinks yet but I’m just going to post the opening like paragraph and see what you all think before I even think about posting more! OK

So basically there is this boy called Edward Mason (in one of the chapters i put Stewart- but a kind reader pointed out the name i actually wanted xD) whose best friend is Jacob Black- who just happens to be a werewolf!
Edwards’s life is pretty normal until he meets the girl of his dreams called Isabella (Bella) Cullen (the vampire, with a vamp family which is the Cullens). But she is hiding a dark secret that Edward will soon find out.  Just heads up if it fails I do apologize for taking up your time! Here Goes!

E.POV
Another semester at Forks High School. Joy. Except with a few new editions. The school has been buzzing about a new family- the Cullens. They moved here from Alaska. Everyone is talking about them, they probably aren’t that special- but a new family in Forks will be big news for this small town.

I sat in my seat in Biology alone, since Jacob became a wolf I had no-one to sit with in most of my classes. Jacob Black has been my best friend since kindergarten and his family just happens to be decedents of wolfs! Apart from being pretty awesome, I never get to see him.

"Hey Eddy." Jessica Stanley said to me. Oh great I thought to myself. I forced a smile and replied."Hey Jess, its Edward- you should know that by now!" I forced a laugh and jokingly punched her on the arm. She laughed along and walked away- she didn’t know the true intentions of that punch. Jessica Stanley was the high school "mean girl". She gossiped and started rumours about everyone, although she has always had a soft spot for me.

"Alright class settle down" Mr Stos hurriedly walked in. I doodled on the desk waiting for the lesson to begin.
"We have a new student joining us today- Miss Isabella Cullen"
"It’s just Bella" a velvety bell voice sounded. I whipped my head up and had my breath taken away- as did every other boy in class. This Bella girl was unlike anyone i have ever seen. Her chestnut brown hair caressed her heart shaped face. Her deep set amber eyes panned the room. She had pale white skin that seemed to almost glow. She smiled at Mr Stos- surprisingly he blushed, but who wouldn’t. Her smile was dazzling; she had pearly white teeth and a cute dimple, almost invisible to the eye set in the corner of her mouth. I only realised I was staring when she gave me an odd look. I lamely smiled at her and lowered my head to draw on my book. Smooth move!

OK so tell me what you think- if i should carry on, or if it just won't work :P

Lav yah Twilighters! <3

Views: 514

Replies to This Discussion

wow..... love it!!!!!!!! write more soon please....
awsome
it is so beautiful! plz write more
it's sooo nice.........
You should def carry on! I liked it... The concept what you have... everything! Good Job!
hey Abby its just awesum. Wanna read more.....
Its really good. Just Loved it a lot. But plz dont make us wait 2222 long......... This time.
Ahahah
I will try not to!
:)
that is verryyyy creative like just reversing the story, totally awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
i wnat more!!!!!!!!!!1111111111 your great!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!, by the way how old is renesme? i mean in th story.
wow tatally good.i love the way you write and how you kept the impottant things from the real twilight

keep me posted if you can
amazing..... love it.....
Too good. MORE MORE MORE!!! :D

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service