The Twilight Saga

Tell What was your favorite Edward moment that made you say.....Dang I want to be on his team!!!

Views: 15

Replies to This Discussion

You took the words right out of my mouth! I, too am an old fashioned romantic! Although I am in total agreement, I also love the part at the end of Eclipse when Edward sees how much pain it puts Bella in to chose between him and Jacob, and Edward tells Bella that it is okay if she doesn't choose him and that he won't make her choose if she doesn't want to and that she can have any part of him whether that is all, or some, or none. It just truly made me appreciate Edward's wanting to always put Bella and her needs above himself. Oh and the part in the epilogue where Edward thanks Jacob for keeping Bella safe and taking care of her when he didn't (again) in the Wedding invitation. I thought that was so classy and gentleman-like. Oh, I just love Edward so much!!!!!!
Omigosh i cried at that part!!!!!!!
My two favorit parts are when they are camed out in "Eclips" and Bella wakes up and asked for help to get Jecob off of her, and Edward asked if he should just rip off his arm. Then in "Breaking Dawn" when Bella goes after Jacob for calling Resenesmee "Nessie". Those were kinda funny.
I loved that part too...true love can never be denied
Well i read Midnight sun and I loved his jealousy, and how he cared about bella no matter if he had to suffer...
i liked the part in Eclipse when Edward proposes to Bella, I loved the ring!!!
ii HAVE WAY TO MANY FAV MOMENTz LOL ;-D
My favorite moment is in Midnight su. when Edward was watching Bella sleep and She called his mane and asked him to stay. his emotions were so .... I don't even have words to describe it. Love Edward
When he does an emergency ceasarion on Bella. <--- yeahh i dont know how to spell ceasarion
page 340 in Eclipse after Jacob kissed Bella n she punched him n broke her hand n Edward says to Jacob:

"... If you ever bring her back damaged again; and I don't care whose fault it is - I don't care if she merely trips or if a meteor falls out of the sky and hits her in the head - if you return her to me in less than the perfect condition that I left her in, you will be running with three legs. Do you understand that, mongrel?" WOOT WOOT!!!!!! LOL
I totally agree I loved!!!!!!!!!!! loved!!!!!!!!!! that part.
Love that part too!

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service