The Twilight Saga

OM goodness!!!! It's awsome. I'm soooo ready for the midenight release!

Thoughts?

Comments?

Views: 66

Replies to This Discussion

IT is AMAZING!!!! I can't wait till november to see the final movie. But when i see it its done. no more books or movies to look forward to when i watch it. And one part i don't understand in the movie is that bella dies at the end and no heart is bumping the venom threw her body. Anybody have an expliantion for that?

I can't wait for it either! Im so excited!! I totally agree, i wish it wasn't the last one! Basically, she does die because the venom is spreading in her body and she becomes a vampire. Vampires are dead in a sense lol

Yes,but when Edward puts the venum into Bella he pumps her heart for her and when he stops pumping her heart it doesn't start on its own. And her heart wouldn't stop untill the very end of the process of becoming a Vampire.

If you think about after he bites her, she is screaming but she is being silent because she doesn't want edward to suffer. While he was doing the chest compressions it may have been enough to send the blood flowing through her veins to restart her heart. Watch real close after you see Edward biting on her and you will see it looks like she is screaming in pain wearing hospital scrubs.LOL! You do see her come up but Edward doesn't. I am looking forward to Nov. Excited to see why in the teaser it looks like they are heading torwards fighting instead of talking. I have wrote a book and doing the second one now. My first was put out with errors by the publisher, so after the first volume of book two is out we are putting the first back out with no errors. Names: My Torn Heart (published), Second book working on now: My Torn Heart Saga, The Volturi Diaries. There will be at least three volumes to this book. I am writing five books if not more. Want info please let me know.

i just watched it! it looks soo good!!!!

I love it!

I saw it! I'm like OMG.. So totally can't wait!!!

I guess I have to wait until the movie comes out to be excited, Idk what's happening to me but I'm just not really into twilight anymore :c I always see things that are wrong with movie and that just puts a damper on my feelings towards the saga.

I was like that for a bit. then i read the books and watched a movie back to back. I could see where the screen writer's went more with "what would she say" not "what was she thinking". That's how I got to where I liked the movies. It's still Bella's POV but it's what anyone would see if they were looking on as the saga goes on.

I guess I have to wait until the movie comes out to be excited, Idk what's happening to me but I'm just not really into twilight anymore :c I always see things that are wrong with movie and that just puts a damper on my feelings towards the saga.
Haven't seen it. Lost cable. Can someone post it on my comment wall please :)

The trailer is AWESOME !!! I love it ! 

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service