The Twilight Saga

SELF EXPLANITORY... HELP!

Tags: GONNA, I, IM, JACOB, SWITCH, TEAM, THINK, TO

Views: 28

Replies to This Discussion

well it seems fair enough coz many people fall in love in the same way u did (they start as friends and then turn into lovers) but less of them start like Edward and Bella.....
I assume U and u're boyfriend didn't start when u were heart broken????? hope not
no we didnt start like that when i was heartbroken, but he was always there for me when i was, so that didnt really help :P.

im just having a really hard time staying with edward... PLEAE HELP ME!
You have to hold on to your self! Don't think about your own relationship! Think about Bella. Bella has Jake for a friend that will always be there for her. But that's it. Edward will be there forever, he loves her unconditionally, its something that will never stop. What happens in your life shouldn't contradict your feelings about a character in a book. And wouldn't you rather be tied with a unique relationship like Edward and Bella then something that happens to so many people like Jake and Bella? I really don't think how you can consider switching. Edward is unique, he is what gives Twilight its story, he is what makes it something to read. You can find a jacob in so many other stories, but Edward is uncomparable to any person. And if you switch, you'll be forgetting what a simply interesting character Edward is. Don't choose it on looks, choose on personality. OR don't think about the relationship, think about the two of them itself. Ur in crisis mode. And if this notion to switch has anything to do with watching New Moon taylor lautner is going to wake up dead. Read the books again, would you even trust him? And don't think about Edward's flaws, thats no use. Think about everything amazing about him. It will help. And if you go on Team Jacob, ur not only making a mistake, but ur doing exactly what Jacob did to Bella for no good reason so many times. Abandonment. If you stay with Edward, he will always stay in ur heart, in everybody's, cuz he's eternal.
I couldn't have said it better!
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DO NOT SWITCH TO THOSE MUTTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DO YOU NOT WANT TO HAVE A HEART IF YOU DO STAY WITH JACOB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
listen, if you were up for a night of hot wildness I have no doubt that Jacob would be your man (a la Eclipse in the tent) but with Edward it's all in the mind. Isn't a woman's primary erogenous zone her brain? YES. If I was up for a night of tantric naughtiness Edward would definitely be your man. Sorry to bring it down to this, lowering the tone etc but I am a lot older and my girlfriends and I always come back to this. TEAM EDWARD ALL THE WAY!!!!

btw, your bloke sounds great. Doesn't detract from Edward being the best male book character ever, I even prefer him to Mr Darcy and that's saying something. Hope this helps you though, let me know!
WHAT!! DONT!! 1:He USED Bella into kissing him in Eclipse. 2:He kissed her 3:Imprinted on Renesmee 4: He gave up hope tht she was going to live when EDWARD didnt!! 5: He smells like DOG 6: He was mean to Bella even when they were alone(New Moon when she went to see him and they went into the forest) 7:He was going to let her JUMP off a CLIFF 8: Edward would DIE if Bella/you died!!

Edward is better than Jacob!!!!!
I agree and here is another question....are you really liking Team Jacob or Team Taylor because unfortunately some people cant seem to decifer between the two at all. I am so tired of hearing people say they are switching teams because they think Taylor is cute so if that is part of it you really need to read the books and get a grip.
I totally agree
I agree... (with you too, Cullenhalelover)
If you can honestly read every book and think about Bella and Edward.....not about whatever personal stuff you have going on.....and still jump ship then hey that's your choice. Team Edward fans should be loyal. The books havent changed, the story hasnt changed, so the only thing that is changing is your mind. You know who gets the girl in the end and why Edward does. I dont even see what the real issue is and why you would even consider switching teams. I know who I am loyal to and true Team Edward fans do as well. Maybe you would be better off on Team Jacob if you are questioning such things.
OMG so true...

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service