The Twilight Saga

LEAVE A COMMENT AND SAY HOW EXCITED YOU ARE ABOUT THE MOVIE

PUT AS MANY AHHHHHHHHHHHH AND EEEEEEEEEEE AND YAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYS

AS U WANT IN THE REPLY BOX

BECAUSE I KNOW EVEYONE WILL BE SCREAMING IN THE THEATURES WHEN THE MOVIE IS RELEASED

Tags: ECLIPSE

Views: 7

Replies to This Discussion

Very Excited!!!!!!!!!!! Can't Wait! That's All I Think About!!
i know thats all i think about now too :)
no word can xpres how xcited i am..
soo excited carnt even wait!!!!
my heart pumps outa my chest wit any1 mentions edward twilight eclipse....
I AM NOT AT ALL EXCITED... :'(
I am v xcited, I can't wait. Do you think that the clips we have seen from the newborns in seattle are from the Bree Tanner book cause Stephenie Meyer says that she gave David Slade and Melissa Rosenburg a copy.
total EXCITED i cant wait i keep watching the clips to get my eclipse fix ;if u like; this film seems to be along time comein.its all been well known that its out june 3oth but now i find out that here in the uk its not out until july.WHAT A NITEMARE its just evil to make me/us wait even longer then im perpeared to wait.y is it showin in other places b4 here in the uk WHY CANT THEY OPEN IT IN ALL PLACES THE SAME DATE ITS JUST NOT FAIR AT ALL.INFACT ITS BANG OUT OF ORDER..pure evil .i cant wait to see it now its even longer to wait
TOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO EXCITEDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

AS Melissa Wood said.......

THAT'S ALL I CAN THINK 'BOUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

^_^
I can't wait for the movie to come out!!! I'm soooo excited!!!

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service