The Twilight Saga

Ok so when i decided i wanted to read twilight i did some research and read some reviews.. so when i read about some people claming they read the whole saga in a month, some in 2 weeks i was like " righhhhht!!!..lier!!!!!"..until i bought the books and started reading them..the first book took me 2 days...to get to the point i read the whole saga in 9 days..less than 2 weeks, i just couldnt put them down..those days i wouldnt pick up the phone, go online or anything, i would go to bed at 3 am reading..so, am i the only one that got so obsessed the first time ??!!!!!... how about u guys, how long did it take u?

Views: 151

Attachments:

Replies to This Discussion

About 3 months. I have school and a busy life style so it wasn't easy.
peace, love, twilight :)
it took me about 4 months too. I also have school.
It took me 4 days the first time... I'm now on my 13th time thru the series (I bought them all in Feb) and now I tend to take it a little slower... It takes me about a week and a half to two weeks to read them... Every now and then I have to loan them out to someone simply so I CAN'T Read them...
it took me about a week 2 read the whole series
I read it in 9 days too!! LOL!!! It took me 2 days each for the first three and an extra day so 3 days to read Breaking Dawn because it was so much longer.... I loved reading them.... I hated reading but I loved the movies and all my friends were like the books... so much better so I borrowed the saga from my friend and I couldn't put them down.... Now I own them and when Im bored I find comfort in reading them again!
Ok so i have to mention the attachment is GREAT!!!! I LOVE that picture!!!!
It took me a week. I read the last one in one day. I was reading at work, up till 4am. It totally captivated me.
I am with you ladies. Married working Mom of 2. I read all 4 books in under 2 wks.. Spent most of my weekends up all night reading.

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service