The Twilight Saga

I WAS JUST AS MAD AS BELLA...I MEAN HE HAD NO RIGHT THAT WAS SO SELFISH OF HIMSELF...HOW COULD BELLA NOT HAVE GONE THROUGH WITH KILLING THE DOG??

Views: 4

Replies to This Discussion

LOL i know right
I guess it's not Jacob's fault. The way I understand imprinting, it's like when you can't take your eyes away from that person the moment you laid your eyes on her/him.
well truthfully i would be mad if my best friend who liked me first imprinted on my daughter because SHE IS MY DAUGHTER lol but other then that it's not his fault they can't control who they imprint on as he said in the book once you see that person it's like they are your whole world and nothing else matters and if he could control it i'm pretty sure he would have imprinted on bella
I wasn't angry when he imprinted on Renesmee because it says in the book that he can't help it. It is involuntary and he can't control it. If any thing I was relieved because he would lay off Bella finally. But I mean if you really follow along in the book you see that it is not selfish because he didn't even mean for it to happen. But I can see exactly why she hates him for it right after. Its weird and not right and she doesn't want him to like her baby so I mean yah I would do the same thing out of rage but I wouldn't say selfish. I think that made sense haha.
i think thet its isn't jacob fallt.......
he was upset about it just like bella, but he can't do anithing about it........
Honestly I didn't got mad..it's not Jacob's fault, he also gone hard things and maybe it was his little happy part of the Saga, okay I am NOT on team Jacob siding whatever...I'm a solid team Edward. As a mother myself i can also get as mad as Bella she has a right to do so..it's totally a shocking disgrace thing for Jacob to her own one of a kind daughter.
Surprised, Yes! Mad, No... It states very clearly in the story that it just happens...it can't be helped so why be mad?

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service