The Twilight Saga

HELL YES.... HE IS ALL I THINK ABOUT .... I HAVE TO HOLD BACK FROM SCREAMING EDWARD LOL! I WILL LOVE HIM AS LONG AS I LIVE!

Views: 20

Replies to This Discussion

Hell yes! I think ne1 would & if they didn't they're crazy & should be in a mental institute
oh cheers ;) :L xx
yeas i would definetly leave him for edward,,,,,, edward has the best personality and just everything about him is wonderful lol
well i dont have boyfriend or am in any type of relationship so yes! edward is all i think about! when i FINALLY find a guy i want to treat me the way that edward treats bella.
good luck with that lol.

seriously though....
absolutely no doubt. it is not hard when you are married to someone who knows not how to show any affection at all and live day to day not knowing after 14 yrs of marriage and another 9 of knowing him whether or not he truly loves you at all. I would settle for even a little of the love that Edward has for Bella in these books.
Yep I sure would! But since I'm in a crappy marriage I have no issues saying I would leave in a heartbeat!!
DEFINITELY YES....................... I WONT THINK TWICE
HE HAS GOT EVRYTHING MONEY LOOKS
EVEN IF I AM MORTAL
I LUUUUUUUUUUUVVV HIM !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I think that even my daughter would say "Go for it!" Well it's nice to dream anyway!
no. i love my sweetie very much and i don't have to sacrifice anything to be with him--well, except for the remote control : )
YES!!!! I would leave my fiance for Edward.
Omg-YES!

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service