The Twilight Saga

If there is enough people who comment i will try to get kristen stewert to join on the twilight saga

i know kristen stewert and i am sure some people of fans of her and i am sure that you guys will also say how did i meet her then be friends with her if i told  well it is a long story and if i told u alot of people will start to do the same thing to try to be friends with her. but if u really BADLYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY want to know friend me and i will tell u thats only if u have the one thing that u need before i tell you SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE COMMENTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT IFFFFFFFFFFFFF UUUUUUUUUU WANT HER ON THE TWILIGHT SAGA

Views: 374

Replies to This Discussion

omg that would be amasing
i am telling the truth and if she doesnt have that kind of time then i tryed hey it is better to give a shot then not eveing trying u have to understand everyone it is hard
sory if i ask you this, but u said KS and RP are broke up.but only lastday they were having dinner together w/ their friends. So what the hecks happened?
i wuld lyk 2 kno the truth and i wuld lyk 2 become friends with u Rachael
yeah rite how do we know ur not a lier it would be cool but im not believin u till u prove it

YES YES YES YES YES YES YES . . . . (keeps going)

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS! YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!

Heyllo!!!!!!! I love the twilight saga!!! IM OBESSED WITH IT. ITS ALL I THINK ABOUT FROM THE MORNING 2 THE NIGHT. IF U R OBESSED LIKE ME PLEASE COMMENT ON MY PAGE!!!!!!
4 REALS DAT WOULD BE AWSUM I WOULD SOOO LOVE DAT.......!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
COME ON KRISTEN!!! JOIN!!!
Gross!!!
hahaXD

oh god please no!

i really HATE kristern and i know that impossible since i don't know her but i really do!

she just soo annoying!

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service