The Twilight Saga

If there is enough people who comment i will try to get kristen stewert to join on the twilight saga

i know kristen stewert and i am sure some people of fans of her and i am sure that you guys will also say how did i meet her then be friends with her if i told  well it is a long story and if i told u alot of people will start to do the same thing to try to be friends with her. but if u really BADLYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY want to know friend me and i will tell u thats only if u have the one thing that u need before i tell you SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE COMMENTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT IFFFFFFFFFFFFF UUUUUUUUUU WANT HER ON THE TWILIGHT SAGA

Views: 374

Replies to This Discussion

that would be absolutely amasing if she could join. though her page would probably be over filled with new comments and stuff that people want her to see and hopefully no one makes any fake accounts and tell everyone that thats kristen when its not :S
kristen stewart is awesome!!!!

i love thetwilightsaga.com

its soooo awesome that u know kristen stewart!!!! if i knew her or anyone fom the twilight saga i would just DIE!!!!!
OMG I LOVE HER!!!

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service