The Twilight Saga

This is a place for all the new members to introduce themselves to the other members.

Noodles gave me inspiration to make this discussion and I think it's a really good idea. This way there is no need to start your own discussion just to let people know that you are new and would like to have some friends.

Just tell us something about yourself, why you became a member of Team Edward, why you like the saga, ... anything you want to share. But remember that this is still an online site, so be carefull with the information you share.

Welcome and Enjoy!

Views: 402

Replies to This Discussion

Hi! I'm Miss Patti! I'm 20 years old and I'm from Greece.
I love Twilight Saga,and i love love love Edward's character!
Hi Miss Patti, welcome to the group!!!
New Moon Pictures
Create Twilight and New Moon pictures.
Welcome Miss Patti! I hope you'll have an amazing time here!
Hi all, i am manali and i am from India.. i like to watch movies all kinds.. i m a big fan of twilight saga and also the books.. i myself dont know that how many times i have read them.. i like edward because he is just perfect in every aspect..
Hi Manali Garg!

New Moon Pictures
Welcome Manali! Have a great time here!
Hi! my name is Selena I like to read, hang out with friends, go outside alot and I like the saga because well I just do. :)
Hello Selena

New Moon Pictures
thanks
Hi Selena and welcome! And lol, it's as simple as that. You're right! Have fun here!
Hi Issabella Marie!! where do you from? and welcome!!!
New Moon Pictures
Hi Issabella Marie, how lucky you are that Bella has the same name!! Have fun here on the site!

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service