The Twilight Saga

This is a place for all the new members to introduce themselves to the other members.

Noodles gave me inspiration to make this discussion and I think it's a really good idea. This way there is no need to start your own discussion just to let people know that you are new and would like to have some friends.

Just tell us something about yourself, why you became a member of Team Edward, why you like the saga, ... anything you want to share. But remember that this is still an online site, so be carefull with the information you share.

Welcome and Enjoy!

Views: 354

Replies to This Discussion

im 16 and i love twilight!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
LOVE EDWARD SO MUCH!!!!!!!!
Welcome!! Don't we all?!
Hey and welcome!
Hi Jehn, Meghan, Gina, Roselyn, Rakel, Marie, Carrie and Bella Welcome to Team Edward!!
New Moon Pictures
Create Twilight and New Moon pictures.
Thank you! :)
you're welcome
Hi Abigail!! Welcome to the group!!!
Welcome to all new comers, This is a very good place and there are many other groups on this site so fell free to join in on any of them,
Hi Debbie, how've you been?
Hey Abby! Wow you are very acomplished!! Is there anything you don't do? Debate team! That's sound incredible! What do you debate on? I am a movie junkie myself so I get it! When I say something about an actor or a director or anything about a movie my friends look at me like I'm a freak!!Lol!
Hi! I'm Miss Patti! I'm 20 years old and I'm from Greece.
I love Twilight Saga,and i love love love Edward's character!
Hi Miss Patti, welcome to the group!!!
New Moon Pictures
Create Twilight and New Moon pictures.

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service