The Twilight Saga

This is a place for all the new members to introduce themselves to the other members.

Noodles gave me inspiration to make this discussion and I think it's a really good idea. This way there is no need to start your own discussion just to let people know that you are new and would like to have some friends.

Just tell us something about yourself, why you became a member of Team Edward, why you like the saga, ... anything you want to share. But remember that this is still an online site, so be carefull with the information you share.

Welcome and Enjoy!

Views: 386

Replies to This Discussion

Welcome Niamh,
New Moon Pictures
Create Twilight and New Moon pictures.
Thanks! Loved the picture. <3

you're welcome!

Hi Niamh! Welcome to the site!!
HEY GULZ..... ......

Glitter Graphics
[Glitterfy.com - *Glitter Graphics*]

BELATED
HAPPY HALLOWEEN
My name is Coral (yay I found my name in Breaking Dawn !!) and I'm 15 years old :P
I live in Israel I really like horror movies ... and I like to paint, write, read and other stuff ;)
I was in an art school for three years and I have posters all over my room :P
I became a memeber in Team Edward because I think Edward is the best man, you see, Jacob is a total jerk and acts like a kid, and Edward is also very protective and romantic, and I hate Bella, because it took her sooooo long to understand that he's perfect for her and that she should marry him :(
what I also like about him, is that everyone says that he's perfect, but he's not, and he knows that :)
I really like when he gets REALLY angry and starts to act like a real vampire <3<3

Hi Coral!!!

New Moon Pictures

Hi Coral, I like your point of view ;)

Welcome to the site!!

Hi all.. I am Reka frm India .. joined here a few months back but cant able to follow at tat time..

at present i m workin.. i luv music, reading books etc.. i luv making friends ....

i ve read Twilight series a few times (can't count)..still reading whenever gets time ..

Joined Edward team coz i lik him a lot ...

Welcome Reka!!

New Moon Pictures

Thanks a lot Eva...

ooops I just saw your reply, sorry I didn't reply soon

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service