The Twilight Saga

This is a place for all the new members to introduce themselves to the other members.

Noodles gave me inspiration to make this discussion and I think it's a really good idea. This way there is no need to start your own discussion just to let people know that you are new and would like to have some friends.

Just tell us something about yourself, why you became a member of Team Edward, why you like the saga, ... anything you want to share. But remember that this is still an online site, so be carefull with the information you share.

Welcome and Enjoy!

Views: 353

Replies to This Discussion

hey Harmoniee !! I would love to add you as one of my friends!!
me too! im still really new to all of this so could you send me a request so i can accept it!?!

Hey Harmoniee, welcome to TTS.

How cool that you are a dancer, I am one myself too (;

Have a great time!

Hey my name is Simone and I love to read. I have been on Team Edward from day 1 and it will always stay that way!!!
Hi Simone!
New Moon Pictures
Create Twilight and New Moon pictures.

Hi Simone. Go Team Edward I would say!

Enjoy your time here on TTS!

Hey! Well, my name is Niamh and I am nearly 18. I come from Ireland, in a tiny tiny village in the north. I have an amazing boyfriend, his name is Liam and he is 19. We have been together for 3 years now, and live together. I currently work at a nursery, and I think it is so much fun! I love kids. My family consists of my mum, Bronagh, my dad, Lochlann, two little brothers, Dillon and Niall and a little sister, Ailis. I love music, especially rock/soft rock but any music that is good, I like. I love films too. Can't think of anything else, lol. XD I am new here, so I literally have about 4 friends, so if you think we would get on, then give me an add, I dont mind. :)
Welcome Niamh,
New Moon Pictures
Create Twilight and New Moon pictures.
Thanks! Loved the picture. <3

you're welcome!

Hi Niamh! Welcome to the site!!
HEY GULZ..... ......

Glitter Graphics
[Glitterfy.com - *Glitter Graphics*]

BELATED
HAPPY HALLOWEEN

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service