The Twilight Saga

Our fellow team edward passed away aug.8 due to cancer and i dont know what to do or offer her as a tribute for her. Her name is Maria Inoue ''®crybhabygirl®" for the rest to know. Maybe by this we can send our prayers for her. Ill show this discussion for her family when i get to her memorial. Thank you team edward. Love you always my friend our ®crybhabygirl®...

Views: 14

Replies to This Discussion

I don't think I knew Crybaby...I may have seen her posts here and there, but I will change my aveaar to honor her for those who knew her, she was obviously loved by other posters.
One week ago, we here at TEAM EDWARD lost a dear friend/sister/angel. You are still on my mind Maria. I have not nor will I EVER forget you sweetie. You are now without pain and suffering. I miss our talks. I miss you.

My deepest sympathies nd condolences go out 2 Maria's family nd friends at this very difficult, painful time. I did not have the pleasure of knowing Maria, nd wish i had, she sounds like an amazing person. Her family is in my thoughts nd prayers. Its not easy 2 loose someone u love. Nd u also r in my thoughts nd prayers ,sEtH cLeArWaTeR it is not ny easier loosing a dear friend. The dicussion u started is a wonderful way 2 honor ur friend. I read what u posted 4 ur friend nd it was beautiful. I believe everyone should have a friend like u. U nd Maria were very lucky 2 have each other. I am very sorry 4 your loss.

ii DiiDNT GET A CHANCE TO
CONVERSE WiiTH HER EiiTHER.
ii DiiD SEE HER POST THiiNGz
HERE AND THERE THOUGH. Mii
CONDOLENCEz TO ALL OF MARiiAz
FAMiiLY AND FRiiENDz. SHEz iiN
A BETTER PLACE NOW. MAY HER
BODY REST EASY AND HER SOUL
BE WiiTH JESUS!! ;-D

My deepest condolences and love to Maria's family. May you find comfort and peace in knowing that Maria brought laughter, love and fun to many who met her vitually - we did not unfortunately have the privelege of meeting her in person- she was an inspiration to many! My thoughts and prayers are with you during this painful time of loss - find your peace and strength in your beautiful times shared and memories and in the Lord. Maria is now in a beautiful place where we will all meet again somebody. Luv :-)

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service