The Twilight Saga

BD  UPDATE

Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson: Rio de Janeiro Workers (Pictures)

I want to know why his hair looks black when it is meant to be bronze?

Situated overseas for work duties,  Robert Pattinson was spotted rehearsing a scene for “Breaking Dawn” in Rio de Janeiro on Sunday (November 7).

The Edward Cullen stud joined cast and crew members as he was joined by a Bella Swan double as he readied to shoot the day’s scenes before later teaming up with co-star girlfriend Kristen Stewart.

In related news, recent reports tell that Rob recently turned down a $2 million offer to be the face of ­Burberry.

A source told the Sunday Mirror, “Head designer Christopher Bailey and the Burberry team were desperate to sign Robert as the main person in their new campaign. It would grace all their stores worldwide and be
in all the best ­publications. They went to ­Robert but he ­immediately,
politely, turned them down.”

The insider added, “As far as Robert sees things he’s an actor by trade and that’s his art. He doesn’t want to start becoming a brand or anything. Burberry really hoped Robert would do it. They know he wears
Burberry occasionally and he’s met Christopher and the team before. They
only wanted him. Robert’s look would have been perfect so they’re back
to square one.”

Enjoy the pictures of Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart hard at work in Rio (November 7).

Article Pictures (Click To Enlarge):

Views: 83

Replies to This Discussion

you got that right! Id do just that if i were her. anyway who is the hugging girl? if only i could ask her hows it feels to hug Rob. Im sure it was fantastic, but i wanna know the detail, like how he smells how warm he feels, how soft his hand for touching.... and all that! LOL... I can only imagine!
yeahhhhhhhhhhh, same thinking... wish i was in brazil that time....*sighs*
is really funny!!!!!!!!!
love it..finally..got to know something about BD..
ur welcome. =)
Rob's hair is Brown, in the pictures. Not Black. If u notice that his hair has got a bit darker through each movie since Twilight. Look a the pictures below and u will see that his is brown.
I think Kristen was just confused by what had happened, bur they were laughing and kissing and holding hands afterwards. So. That girl should have never got that close to either of them. Personally I think it was a fan who wanted to give rob a hug, then got pulled away by bodyguards. And they did the rest of the scenes without delay. Even Bill Condon, couldn't believe that happened.
of course she was a fan, no doubting that. and abt kris, wat else could she do other than carrying on with the schedule. lol but surely she was mad... at least disturbed. nice to see that. i felt nice..
woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooow
thanxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
anytime =)
awesome shoots!(:
SPELLBOUND!!!!! They r like sinking into each other.

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service