The Twilight Saga

Does anyone know if Stephanie Meyers plans on finishing Midnight Sun? I am a huge Edward fan and I would love to hear the story from Edward's point of view.

Rhonda

Views: 9

Replies to This Discussion

Not as of yet from her website. She I think has plans to but not yet. I understand her reasoning some one she trusted posted part of it on the web from my understanding.
IDK I DONT THINK SO SINCEIT WAS LEAKED!
She originally said she didn't think she would finish it, but I heard she had a new Twilight book coming out after the first of the year.
I really hope so, I read it (partial) and I really liked it. I like it even more than Twilight. And it's very sad what happend. But I'm still hoping!
Ive read all kinds of articles and postings from her on this. She said at first when it was leaked, that no way would she finish it. But then she said later because she was sure it was not done with malice or intent and all that she will finish it still. And she has said that she could imagine doing them all in Edwards POV over time. So we have to be patient. I love it. It is so awesome to see how he really felt for her in the monster and as him in love with Bella and to see how Alice was dying to be friends with her, and to see the lead up to all the raw emotions in the meadow. But it stops one or two days before the meadow. It kills me. I want to know when this reference book is coming out. It says in Eclipse I think it is that it was to come out in November of 2008, hello! Tomorrow is November 2009. But I see it keeps saying soon. SUCKS!!
if u search Midnight Sun on google u can go on stephanies site and read 12 chapters ive already read them!
i´ve read them too and they are sooooooooooo great!

can´t wait to read more ....
well, as we all know, some1 illegally put the 1st cahp online. now, shes trying 2 find out if she should continue riting
I hope so am a big Edward fan too and would love to read the whole Twilight saga again from Edward's point view.
yes, absolutly ... the whole saga from edward´s point of you... that would sooo wonderful & great
YEA ME TO TEAM EDWARD FOREVER BUT I DON'T KNOW IF SHE IS PLANNING TO CONTINUE IT SO FAR IT IS REALLY GOOOD
yeah...but try to see at you tube... this one - Stephenie Meyer Speraks out- No More Midnight sun?1

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service