The Twilight Saga

Breaking Dawn Part 2 Release Date Announced

Summit announced today that Breaking Dawn Part 2 will arrive in theaters on 11/16/12.

Yes, that is a year from the release date of Breaking Dawn Part 1 on 11/18/11.  How ever will we wait that long??!!

Here is the official announcement from Summiit:

The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn – Part 2 – 11/16/12
Director: Bill Condon
Cast: Kristen Stewart, Robert Pattinson, Taylor Lautner
The astonishing conclusion to the series, THE TWILIGHT SAGA: BREAKING DAWN, PART 2, illuminates the secrets and mysteries of this spellbinding romantic epic that has entranced millions.

Views: 34

Replies to This Discussion

WOW theyre really determined 2 drive us crazy *sigh* oh well we dont hav any choice but 2 wait, so we'll jus hav 2 suck it up
I think your the only one that picked up on the fact that the title of this thread was from the book.
I guess, depending on your perspective!!!
I am so excited... I don't know how Im going to make it that long... I do really hope it will be worth the wait... The book is so good!!!
I would wait forever for BD to be made into a movie because it is so worth the wait. I absolutely love that book and the movie is going to be awesome. I just don't know what will I do when it is all over so a year in between is fine with me. Don't get me wrong it will be torture and not the easiest thing to do.
But I Think that will be ok..We all hope Breaking Dawn will be wonderful, so let them all prepare well.. 1 movie for 1 year, will be worth to wait for....

Miss Edwardddddddddddddd so much...
How in the world are we going to have to wait more then 2 years to see Parts 1 and 2 of Breaking Dawn! Why does it take more then a year to make one part of Breaking Dawn?! I CAN'T WAIT THAT LONG!!!
no no no cant wait that long!!!

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service