The Twilight Saga

Oh my gosh I hated how Jacob got into Edward and Bella's perfect chemistry.!!! I mean he left but to save Bella and it killed him so much.! BUT OH NO.!!! Jacob get;' in the middle of thing saying he love her kissing her.! And wasnt she like Edward's fiannce or something.? Well if it wasnt for that there wouldnt be a problem.!!! And Jacob could be less ugly in the mind to thing "Hey she with someone she really loves. Maybe I should just leave them b". Ugh.! Please tell me someone feels the same.

Bye<3

Tags: Bella, Edward, Jacob

Views: 4

Replies to This Discussion

the whole point of jacob trying to get inbetweem bella and edward is because jacob wants to be with her. it is true that bella and jacob were meant for eachother if there was no edward. BUT there is an edward. and that is who bella is destined to be with. Jacob says he cares for bella, but if jacob cared about her feelings then he would understand how she feels. the only time bella knows she has feelings for jacob is in the tent. But even then he had to manipulate her to make her feel that way. Jacob did love her, but he loves her because of the way she makes him feel, more then her herself. Which is exacally the oposite of Edward
THANK U
LOVE THE PiC.!!!!<3
well said... completely agree
THANK U.!!!!
=].!!!
I dont think bella and jacob were ment to be together... Jacob imprints on renesmee.. she is his "core" or whatever and they are ment to be together, if Edward and bella wernt together renesmee wouldnt exsit and jacob would never imprint like he is ment to. i think jacob only "loves" bella because she is the one who is going to be giving birth to renesmee. jacob himself says : quote : " you said we belonged in each others lives,right? that we were family. you said that was how you and i were supposed to be. so... now we are, its what you wanted" And i agree with that. they were only ment to be as family.. not lovers.
:P
x
i GET UR POiNT YEA i DiDNT LOOK AT iT THAT WAY THANK U
i MEAN WE ALL HAVE 2 REMEMBR JACOB GETz A HAPPY ENDiN ND SO DOES NESSiE EDWARD ND BELLA
ALL JACOB ND BELLA KAN BE FAMiLY
VERY GOOD POiNT.!!
THANKz.!!!
THANKaz AGAiN i LUV THE QUOT THiNG HELPz THE WHOLE DiSSCUSiON.!!1
OK i SEE WUT U R TRYiN 2 SAY
BUT im SAYiN HE LiED THAT UH i AM GOiN 2 DiE BEKUz U DONT WANT ME THATz JUST STUPiD iF HE REALLY FELT THAT WAY WHY NOT iDK DO iT A LiTTLE CLASSiER.!
THANK U.!!!
<3
it really p***d me off that Jacob was trying to get in between Edward and Bella. I was reading the books thinking.... "oh no Bella, chose Edward not Jacob"
I feel exactly the same!!! he grabbed her when she was down and made use of it, he forces her into kissing him and causes sooo much pain between bella and edward!!!! i actualy HATE him!!
NO iT WAYz iN ECLiSPE ND THE ENDiN OF NEW MOON.
HOPE U SEE WUT i WAz TRYiN 2 SAY ND K** BAK LATER WHEN U GET iT KK.!
LATER =]
THANK U U FEEL THE SAME UR KOOL.!!! RiGHT i MEAN THEY WOULD GOTTEN MARRiED WiTHOUT PROBLEM.!!
THANKz.!!!!
I mean Jacob is totally in the way and stuff, but u have to admit with out him there really is no book.....(not that i like him, cuz i think he is totally in the way)

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service