The Twilight Saga

Hello My fellow twilighters or in this case rob-lighters/ Edward fanaticos (fanatics) how's it been? Why am I writing this discussion, I have no idea whatsoever. Wait yes, is anyone going to see what for elephant? Have you guy's been constantly drooling over Edward/Robert? I know I have! As you can see I ran out of question to ask so let's talk about Robert pattinson adorable smirk in twilight when he's at the cafeteria talking to kristen... ah the old times. Kind of makes me want to read and watch twilight again? Has anyone actually watched the movies recently, if so which one?

Views: 26

Replies to This Discussion

i read the series all 4 once recently
last night i watched eclipse and i watched twilight 2 days ago.it still make me so happy to sit down and watch it over
 I love watching them as much as i can. when stuck in my bed cause i can't get out cause of ms. my husband brings me the blue ray and i watch the movies again.

WOW I think im the worst out of all of you, no scratch that I know im the worst. I started reading the books last april and have read them 16 times since then. last week I tried to stop reading them for a week so I could try to read something else and somehow Twilight found its way back into my purse.  Every Saturday I have what I like to call "Twilight Night" and I watch all three movies and all the behind the scenes footage. My mom says I obssesed and that may be true, but I don't like to think of it that way, I just think I have a genuine LOVE for Twilight.

@Carla- At my job we are taking donations for MS and I plan on joining the walk at the end of april. I'm ashamed to say that I had no idea what it was until we started taking donations.

Oh wow!!! It just sent shiver down my spine when i read what you are doing. It means so much to me to know that you are doing that. my husband and i wanted to do the one here in tampa but he is 66 and not in the best of health so unable to walk it. Me I am in a wheelchair so could have made!LOL! You have touched a special place in my heart. I thank you so much for what you are doing and hope that I and you can maybe get more twilight fans involved with it and who knows before I hit my 50th birthday they will have a cure. I am cheering you on all the way. Please tell me what day so that I can mark it in my calender and think about you the whole day for doing something so close to my heart and that affects me in a bad way. I have tears rolling down my cheek just at the joy of knowing that you are doing this. Maybe I can get you away from twilight when my books come out. I sure wouuld love it if my books end up like that with you. if you will let me know and when my book comes out i will make sure you get a specially signed copy with my heart put all the way in it for what you are doing.
I am also doing a facebook page on the books. I am letting the fans that i can get decide on the name of my first one. I am hopeing to have it published by may if not june. I am asking all people to vote on the name that would get them to buy and read. If you want I will let you know what you have to do to get to it. I already have a few new fans and would love some more. If you would like to know about the three books that I am doing let me know so that we can become friends and i will tell you about them.

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service