The Twilight Saga

http://blog.zap2it.com/pop2it/2011/03/robert-pattinson-admits-being...

Robert Pattinson admits being a fan of Charlie Sheen's 'escapades'; Talks on-set romance

Robert Pattinson is clearly a friend of the animals. Between the alligator he's holding on the cover of Vanity Fair and his admitted love of his elephant co-star in "Water for Elephants," now he's sharing a fondness for everyone's favorite party animal Charlie Sheen.

"I like crazy people who don't give a f***," Pattinson says of the outspoken actor. He enjoys Sheen's "little escapades" and says that he often watches re-runs of "Two and Half Men" in his trailer.

Of the constant speculation surrounding his rumored romance with "Twilight" co-star Kristen Stewart, he describes it as simply "traumatic."

"When this is over, the media will lose interest [in the relationship]," he explains. "There'll be nothing left to say. It won't fit into a headline anymore. It won't fit into a template."

If their rumored relationship is in fact, a relationship, we're not so sure there will be a whole lot of interest lost. We're guessing there will be plenty of people keeping an eye out to see if the two remain close post filming.

"She's cool," he says of Stewart. "Even before I knew her I thought she was a really good actress. Like, I saw 'Into the Wild,' and I thought she was really good in that. I still think there are very few girls in her class that are as good as she is."

Yet even Stewart pales in comparison to his favorite co-star, Tai the elephant.

"She was the best actor I ever worked with in my life," he gushes. "I cried when the elephant was wrapped. I never cried when anyone else was wrapped."

Even "Water for Elephants" director Francis Lawrence weighs in on the romance.

"I wouldn't be surprised if Rob says the reason he took the movie w...

Tags: love, rob, vanityfair, waterforelephants

Views: 2

Replies to This Discussion

just cause he says that he watches reruns and likes people who don't give a f...... don't mean a thing. He just likes the fact that charlie speaks his mind and doesn't care about what others think not that he actually agrees with using cocaine or anything. need to actually read what it says not speculate.
Awesome photo but i dont condone Charlies' action. but I do agree with Rob as for being outspoken.
omg!!!!!!!!!! rob looks so hot!!!!!!!!!!
I love Rob.

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service