The Twilight Saga

I was at work last night and me and the rest of the nurses got into a discussion on Twilight. I just wanted to know to know how many of you read the books, way before the movie came out??? We were talking about how many fans Twilight has, and some people havent even read the books at all. Wheather or not you never have or you have I'm not here to make judgement.

Views: 40

Replies to This Discussion

i didn't get to read the books until march of '09 :( my best friend went and gt the book after we watched twilight and we have been hooked ever since. i usually am the type who reads the books first but i didn't get to for this one. but i have read all the books so far so i can understand fully whats going on in the movies. the books are so much better lol tho cuz of details ;P
I hadn't read the books until after my friends and I watched the movie together a few weeks after the movie came out of theatres. It's amzing how much I missed out by not reading the books sooner.
I absolutely read the books before the films came out ..... and so glad I did!!! As much as I love the films, the books are FAR better!!!!
I read all the books and trust me in New Moon, the movie skipped some parts that was necessary and those parta wer in the book
I heard my friends talking about twilight and I was like what is twilight?? so I asked my mom ta buy the film..And I instantly fell in love with it, Then I heard that twilight has a book so I bought them... and read them before the movie came out =)
I love the all four of the books...I read them before the movies came out or when they first came out.can't remember right nnow..my favorite one would have to be breaking dawn
I did. I've read them around 4 times (all 4 of the books).
My son went to the movies and saw Twilight when it first came out. The only thing he told me was that it was a movie about vampires. So I was not interested in seeing the movie. That was until this year when one of my co-workers came to work talking about how good it was. She watched it about three times in a row. This peaked my interest. I went home and watched the movie. I was hooked. I did not know that New Moon or the books existed until I came back to work the next day and someone over heard me talking about how good Twilight was. I immediately went out and got New Moon as well as the books. I feel that the books are better than the movies but I still enjoy watching them (Robert Pattinson). I also feel that you can still be a fan whether you read the books or not. Some people just do not like to read no matter what.
I SAW TWILIGHT AND NEW MOON BEFORE I STARTED TO READ THE BOOKS..BUT AFTER NEW MOON I COULD'NT WAIT FOR ECLIPSE SO I READ IT BEFORE I SAW THE MOVIE...(I WISH I HAD'NT) BUT I HAVE ALSO READ BREAKING DAWN ABOUT 15 TIMES.....
i read the saga when New Moon was coming out but i hadnt seen the movies
I do... Only twilight that I've seen the movie before read the book.. But I do read the book asap after watched..
The rest of all has been read before the movies came out..
Well,it's impossible for me to read one book and have to wait for the next movie coming to read the next one... read twilight saga makes you addict..impossible to stop..
the movie twilight was out when I was reading the books. I didn't see the movie until I had finished the first three books. Read Breaking dawn after I saw Twilight movie.

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service