The Twilight Saga

I'm so looking forward to the movie. I have seen all the clips. I have seen Edward giving Bella a ring. If that ring is their wedding/engagement ring I can't be sure. But it is implied and it is the only ring in the book.  I want to know two things.....

1. Is that the ring as you imagined from the book?  and
2. Do you like the one they are using in the movie?

It is not even close to the way I imagined it to be. Yes I know our imagination is always better that's what makes the books better than movies sometimes. I don't like the one in the clip at all. 
That's my opinion. What's yours?

You can see the ring briefly in the music video Muse Neutron Star Collision
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MTvgnYGu9bg

Views: 0

Attachments:

Replies to This Discussion

The ring It's from hie time, it has sentimental value, so in my opinion, it doesn't mather how it look's like...
I so agree with you on dat da ring in da movie iz not like I imagined at all
It's not an important make-it or break-it issue to the movie. And it is only briefly described in the book: "Nestled into the black satin, Elizabeth Masen's ring sparkled in the dim light. The face was a long oval, set with slanting rows of glittering round stones. The band was gold - delicate and narrow. The gold made a fragile web around the diamonds. I'd never seen anything like it." And the movie ring is similar and a period piece. It just was not what I imagined.

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service