The Twilight Saga

preface

all it took was one look, and BAM! I was hit.

Chapter 1- the wedding

Seth's Point of View

it was the day of the wedding. Jake and Bella's, i mean. they have been going out since the cullens left forks. Jake picked me to be his best man. "hey Seth," jake said. "I have some family comming to town and i want you to meet them. they'll be here any minuet." we were at Jake's house after morning patrols. we were sitting on his couch along with Sam and Emily. Emily was making lunch for her wolf boys. she's the best. although I feel bad for her. Sam has felt so much guilt ever since the day he gave her the scars. just then Bella walked in. "hey guys," she said. she walked over to Jake and sat in his lap. she kissed him quickly but passionately. "hey babe," jake told her. then there was a knock at the door. "oh yeah bella i have family comming in for the wedding. wanna meet them?" he asked her. "shure," she replied. I went to get the door. i opened it and there was the prettiest girl standing in the doorway. "um, hi," she started. "is this jacob black's house?" i nodded still awed. "um, can I come in?" she asked. i snapped to it. i nodded my head yes and opened the door wider. i walked in before her. i went to Sam and told him to come with me. jake got up and introduced us. "Seth, Sam, Bella, Emily, meet Becka. she's my cousin." he said. "Sam come with me." he didnt follow at first. "NOW?!?!" i said  with a bit more urgency in my voice. Sam reluctaintly got up and followed me to the back yard. "what?" he asked. "I imprinted," i said. "what? on who?!?" sam said. "on.........Becka," i finally blurted out. "dude all it took was one look and BAM! I was hit. it was a weird feeling," i said. i was utterly confused. "yeah thats what happens. you  definately have imprinted. we need to have a meeting," Sam said. "i'll get Jake," i walked back inside and pulled jake off the couch. i took him to the back yard and let sam explain everything.

Tags: and, becka, seth, story

Views: 1

Replies to This Discussion

Chapter 2- the confrontation
Becka's P.O.V. after jacob gets pulled outside
wow that was wierd, i thought to my self. i wonder what was up with that kid. i sat down in jake's empty spot next to bella. she smiled at me. "hi, im bella," she said. "rebecka," i said as we shook hands. then i heard a voice from the kitchen. "im emily. would you like some lunch?" she asked holding out a platter of sandwhiches. "you must be hungry froim your trip." i nodded. i was starving. man who knew airplane food was so bad. emily walked over to where bella was sitting and whispered something in her ear. bella giggled. she nodded in response to what emily told her. bella walked back over to the table and sat next to me. "so becka. tell me something about you," she asked. "well im 16, im jacobs favorite cousin, obviously," i said as i nodded towards the door. i went on, "i have a dog at home. her name is maggie. shes a golden. im an excelent student, and im from missouri." bella nodded as i went along. i could tell emily was listening too. they both giggled as i made the remark about jake. in truth i was his favorite cousin. we used to hang out allll the time when we were little. it was probally after bella left. then jake walked in the door followed by the wierd kid who answered the door. what was his name, oh, seth. jake walked over to bella and whispered something in her ear. man why were these guys shirtless? i mean they looked good shirtless, but really? bella looked like a light went on in her head as soon as jake was done whispering. then seth spoke up. "becka, will you come with me for a sec?" he asked me. "uh, shure, but jake walking out on your favorite cousin is no way to say hi." i said. "aw im sorry," he said and walked over to me and gave me a great big hug. he let go and i followed seth outside to the woods. he led me along a little path that took us to the beach. he brought me over to a log and sat me down. then he sat next to me. "so?" i asked. "becka do you beleive in fairytales?" he replied
Chapter 3- confession
Seth P.O.V.
i thought i should take the guys' advice. just tell her and find out what she thinks. i sat her down on the log and sat too. "so?" she asked. "becka, do you beleive in fairytales?" i asked. she looked shocked at what i had to say. i knew this was a bad idea. i wanted to walk away, but then she answered. "yeah i do," she said. jeez what a relief that was to know. i felt like a weight was lifted off my shoulders but not completely. now here comes the tricky part. how to put this lightly....... "becka if i told you something, would you beleive me?" i asked. "yeah totally. with out a doubt in my mind," she replied. i thought i should just blurt it out. "im a werewolf," i said. i was ready for the rebuff. she looked confused. "wha.....?" she replied. "im a werewolf," i tried again. "no you're not. werewofls are only in fairytales. and besides its not even a full moon," she replied. i walked away into the woods and phased. i walked back out to where she was sitting. i looked at her and smiled a wlofy grin. she was confused again. i walked back into the woods and phased back. "did you see that wolf?" she asked me. "yeah silly, I'M that wolf," i replied. "no," she said, i could tell she was starting to beleive me. "let's try this again." i said as i walked back into the woods. i phased and came out then walked back to the woods and phased again. i walked to the log. "so they are real," she whispered. i nodded. "and well here's the wierd part. i imprinted," i said. "what's imprinted mean?" she asked. she was so cute when she was confused. "do you beleive in love at first sight?" i asked. she nodded. "imprinting is what we do to find our soulmates. its exactally like love at first sight. but alot stornger. i cant stay away from you now. its like im pulled to you. like a magnet," i said. as i was explaining it, becka looked like she was beginning to understand. "jake's a wolf too," i said. "naw," she replied. "yep. bella's his imprint. so is sam with emily, and jared with claire, and leah with devin," i replied. "who's jared, claire, leah and devin?" she asked. "they are the rest of the pack who have imprinted, you will get to meet them very soon," i told her. i held her hand and she blushed. her blush is just like bella's. a dark rose colors her cheeks and neck. she leaned in and kissed me. it was a passionate kiss. one taht jake and bella shared earlier. she pulled back and looked into my eyes.
Chapter 4- the pack
Becka's P.O.V. (lol thanks team seth. i kno its a great name *wink*)
we were still at the beack. just sitting there. seth was looking into my eyes and smiling. it was like i was loved for the first time in awhile. my parrents got divorced back when i was 12. my mom lied constaintly and my dad only had eyes for his girlfriend, and now wife. her name was marge. my mom eventually told me, after a mysterious disapperance for three days, that she got married to a guy named danny. she told me and i went to live with my grandma. she is the best. her and jake were my only family then. now i have a boyfriend. one who loves me for me and would never hide anything. seth broke me of my thoughts. he kissed me with a sudden urgentness. it was bewildering. nothing was comming. so why was he doing this? then seth stiffend and leaned away. he smelled something in the air. "vampire." he whispered under his breth. "what?" i asked. "c'mon, becka. we need to get you back to Jake's," he said. i was scared. seth walked into the dense forest and came out as a wolf. he went down on his belly, as if to signal me to get on. i did just that and we were off. i was grasping two fistfulls of his fur. his soft, chocolate-brown fur. he was running at full speed and we got back to the little house in record time. seth let me off and howled. sam and jake along with two other beefy guys came out of the house. they knew just what to do and phased. then my seth was gone..... i walked into the house. i was scared and it showed. bella walked over to me and sat me down. she began to explain everything. she told me about....vampires. she told me about the treaty and the cullen's. then she talked about the nomads who want to kill her. bella said it was probally this vampire with fire bright red hair.....victoria. this was all so overwhelming. i asked bella if i could stay the night here. she said that was fine. i went to my car to get my belongings. i set up the mini couch as a bed and tried to get some rest............ i woke up to scorching arms and a light snoring in my ear. i looked over my shoulder to find seth sleeping. my poor baby. he must have been exausted. poor thing. i rolled over in his arms and kissed his once again bare chest. he sighed in his sleep.
chapter 5- the awakening
Seth's p.o.v.
i felt a soft thing on my chst. i opened my eyes to see it was becka kissing me. she was so sweet. "hey babe," i said. she looked up to me and smiled. she kissed me on the lips. it was a soft kiss, nothing like yesterday's. "goodmorning," she replied. i was straing into her blue eyes again. just awed. how could someone so beautiful, like little old me? the baby wolf? oh well. i didnt care. i was just happy i had someone to love me. my mom has been spending every waking mand leah has devin. they both haven't had enough time to spend with me. the baby of the family. they left a gaping wound in my heart. yeah the pack has helped to fill that with their brotherly love, but thats only a little bit of the hole. when becka came into my life, she filled the wound. she gave me hope that everything will be alright. becka kissed me, which made me lose my train of thought. this kiss was soft. nothing like the one yesterday. she gazed back into my eyes and it was like we could see down into eachother's souls. she kissed me again, this one was with a bit more passion. i wanted her. even only knowing her for a day and a half, i wanted her. and bad. i puller her head into my chest and as she kissed my stomache, i kissed the top of her head. "so what do you want for breakfast?" i asked her. "no. im making it. you have been up all night looking for the vampire. let me cook for you," she replied. ah bella has told her about vampires and such. she unwound my arms from her and got up. she walked into the kitchen and made breakfast for everyone. jake was running morning patrols. bella walked out of her room and sat at the table. i was listening to the sizzle of the bacon in the skillet, as i was thinking about how tired i actually was and what had happened. it turns out it was the red-head victoria. she was in the woods the whole time i was with becka on the beach. im surprised that i didnt smell her faster. if anything happened to becka, i wouldnt be able to forgive my self. shes my life now and my soulmate. becka walked over to the couch and handed me a plate with eggs and bacon. it was just as good as emily's home cooking. thats when i heard jake's piercing howl......
Chapter 6- the problem with E.V.I.L. (lol spongebob quote :P)
Bella's p.o.v.
i heard jakes howl as i was taking my first bite of eggs. it speared me right to the floor. it was a cry of agony. "seth, did you hear that?" i asked. he nodded with a bewildered look. "um becka, i'll be back," he said, and with that i heard the door close. becka looked to me. "what do you think happened?" she asked. i honestly didn't know, so i shrugged. i was scared. my jake was out there, hurt. seth came back in the door, probally with bad news. "so i phased and talked to sam," he started. "jake is probally blacked out or in his human form. we cant hear him. we're thinking he found the red-head and went after her." i was scared. was a husband comming home to me, or would i be arranging a funeral? i was so shocked, i went and sat next to becka. "go." i said. "go find him and help him," i added with more emphasis. seth nodded and ran back out, shaking. becka was rubbing my back. "it's gonna be ok," she told me. "i have total faith in seth and the guys." i knew they would find my jake, but there was still a doubt in my mind. and the bad part was......... im pregnant
CHAPTER 7- SEARCH & RESCUE
SETH'S P.O.V.
I WALKED OUT THE DOOR LISTENING TO BECKA COMFORTING BELLA. WOW, SHE WAS SOMETHING. "SETH, PULL IT TOGETHER," SAM SAID. "SORRY.I WAS JUST THINKING," I REPLIED. I WAS OFF. WE WERE MEETING IN THE WOODS BY BILLY'S HOUSE. THE ELDERS WERE OUT THERE TALKING ALREADY. "BUT WHAT IF HE DOESNT COME BACK?" I HEARD BILLY SAID. "ITS GONNA BE OK," OLD QUILL REPLIED. "SAM IM GONNA GO LOOK BY THE BEACH," I THOUGHT. HE JUST NODDED AND I FOLLOWED JAKE'S SCENT FROM THIS MORNING. IT LED RIGHT TO THE BEACH! TO THE LOG WHERE JAKE TOLD BELLA AND I TOLD BECKA. IT LED INTO THE WATER, THEN INTO THE JADED WOODS. THEN I SMELLED HER. "SAM," I THOUGHT EAGERLY, "I SMELL HER!" "OK WE'RE COMMING." HE REPLIED. I COULD HEAR LEAH'S SOFT PAWS PADDING THE EARTH. SHE WAS RUNNING AT FULL SPEED. SHE CAME UP BESIDE ME AND INSTANTLY SMELLED IT OO. SHE WAS HERE, BUT WHERE? SAM AND THE OTHERS SHOWED UP RIGHT THEN. I POINTED MY NOSE TO THE SKY. SAM KNEW WHAT I MEANT. HE TOOK COLLIN AND BRADY AND KNOCKED THE TREE OVER. THE RED HEAD FLEW OVER THE TREE TOPS, UNTILL SHE FELL TO THE GROUND. LEAH AND I FINISHED HER OFF. WE BURNED THE PIECES AND RAN TO THE CAVE ON THE CLIFSIDE. WE FOLLOWED JAKE'S SCENT ALL THE WAY. WE FOUND HIM IN HIS HUMAN FORM KNOCKED OUT COLD. I PHASED AND CARRIED HIM BACK TO BELLA. I OPENED THE DOOR AND SHE LOOKED UP. INSTANTLY SHE WAS AT MY SIDE. SHE WAS STROKING HIS FACE AND KISSING HIS CHEEKS. I LAID HIM DOWN ON THE COUCH. BELLA WAS ALL OVER HIM. THEN BECKA CAME UP TO ME. "GOOD JOB. I KNEW YOU COULD FIND HIM," SHE WHISPERED IN MY EAR. SHE KISSED ME AND WE WALKED OUT THE DOOR TO FIRST BEACH. WE WALKED, HAND-IN-HAND, TO THE LOG WHERE WE I TOLD HER ABOUT WEREWOLVES. I SAT DOWN AND PULLED HER ONTO MY LAP. SHE SNUGGLED UP TO MY CHEST AND KISSED IT. GOD I WANTED HER. "I HAVE SOMETHING TO SHOW YOU," I SAID. I PULLED HER TO THIS CAVE ON THE OTHER SIDE OF THE LOG. I WALKED HER INTO THIS LITTLE ROOM WITH THE CEILING CUT OUT. I LAID DOWN AND SHE WAS AT MY SIDE. I KISSED HER AND WE TOOK OFF.
Chapter 8- Surprise!
Becka's p.o.v.
seth took me to a little cave. we walked in and i looked up. the ceiling was cut out. the moon and the stars were the most beautiful sight i have ever seen. seth laid down on the small patch of grass, right under the sliver moonlight. i laid next to him. he started to kiss my neck. it felt so good. he kissed up my jaw and to my lips. seth grabbed my thigh. we took off from there. everything felt so right.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
the next morning
i woke up with scorching arms arround me. i rolled over to find seth. he was fast asleep and snoring. i could tell he was dreaming because of the face twitches. i smiled. i kissed his chest. slowly his eyelids fluttered open. "good morning sleepy head," i whispered. "good morning honey," he replied. he kissed me. this was like no other kiss i have ever had before. it was soft, loving. it felt like we were soul mates. i knew we were because i believed in fairytales. i beleived that seth and i were ment for each other. i sat up and looked arround. my clothes were in a heep at my feet. then it hit me. i actually did it! oh my gosh. what would mom think when she found out? i so hope jake doesnt tell her. if he does, he is so not my favorite cousin. i pulled seth up and tossed him his shorts. i put on my clothes. "you know what?" seth asked me. "what?" i replied. "i think i prefer you naked," he told me. i blushed a deep red. seth sighed. i wanted him again. badly. maybe i should talk to bella. see what i should expect. i walked out inot the sun. it warmed me in alot of places. or maybe it was just seth. i felt his arms arround me. this was natural. we looked out onto the water. the horizon was a deep purpley pink with a bit of red mixed in. it was beautiful. "i think we need to get back to emily's," i said. " i think she's making breakfast and i want to help her." seth nodded and he picked me up. he ran to emily's and we knocked on the door. emily answered and invited us in. seth sat at the table while i helped emily make breakfast for our wolf boys.
Chapter 9 Bella's P.O.V.

As I sat on the floor next to Jake that was still laying on the couch, I thought about how I was going to tell him the news. I worried about how he was going to react. And what he would think. My thoughts were interupted when I felt Jake stretch beside me. I got up off the floor and stood over Jake, watching his eyelids flutter open. It didn't take his eyes long to locate me. He smiled my favorite smile. He sat up to make room for me on the couch so I could sit next to him. When the space was cleared I sat next to him and snuggled up to him. He wound his arms around me and kissed the top of my head before kissing me on the lips, sweetly.

He pulled back and stared into my eyes. " Good morning, beautiful." he said.

"It's two in the afternoon, Jake." I said.

"What?!" He looked around for a clock and when he finally found one he sighed and looked back at me. "Where did the time go?" he asked.

"Victoria knocked you out. Seth found you and brought you back here. And don't worry, the pack took care of her" I explained.

"Aw, man!" he complained." I miss all the good fights."

"Jake she could've killed you! Thank your lucky stars that she didn't."

"Sure, sure." He kissed me sweetly again, but held it a little longer than the last time. As he pulled away I decided it was time.

"Jacob, I have something to tell you." I started.

A worried expression appeared on his face; he must've noticed the slight shaking in my voice."What is it, Bella? What's wrong?" he asked; squeezing me a little tighter to him, protectively.

"Nothing, Jake. Nothing's wrong. Really. It's just..." I looked away, a little embarassed.

Jake's blazing hand was on the side of my face and he made it so that I couldn't look away from his face. Tears were about to spill over he was so upset. "Bella," he said, his voice cracking. " What's going on?" I sucked in a breath of air and let it out quickly. Get it done and over with, I thought to myself.

"Jacob. I'm pregnant." I said. As he stared into my eyes, slowly a smile began to stretch across his face until it was the smile that I loved. Before I knew it, Jacob had tooken me up into his arms and he was swinging me around the room, laughing happily.

"Jake, put me down. I'm getting dizzy" I complained. I didn't want the morning sickness to kick in early.

He laughed and set me down. Before I could get a word out he had glued his mouth to mine. He kissed me so passionatly I forgot about where we were. I almost forgot my name. As he pulled away he still wore my favorite smile.

"Are you serious? You're pregnant?" he asked, still wearing a smile on his face.

" Yeah, Jake. I'm pregnant. You don't have a problem with it, do you?" I asked, even though I knew what was coming next.

" Are you kidding, Bells? I'm going to be a Dad. This is the best day of my life! I love you so much." He grabbed my face and kissed me fiercely. He then ran off into the kitchen where everyone else was and I heard him yell at the top of his lungs, " I'm going to be a Dad!" A series of cheers followed. That went better than I expected, I thought to myself. I then went into the kitchen to be congradulated by family
cool post more
Sorry bout this guys! i have really bad wrighters block ~=(

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service