The Twilight Saga

What do u guys think about this? It comes out around x-mas. YAY!! What an awesome x-mas gift? I got the info from www.clevvertv.com

As we announced earlier,The Twilight Saga: Eclipse will be out on DVD and Blu-ray on December 4th.  So what can you expect if you grab a copy or add it to your Christmas list?  Well, plenty of good stuff.  Here’s the special features list for both versions:

- Audio Commentary with Robert Pattinson & Kristen Stewart
- Audio Commentary with Stephenie Meyer & Wyck Godfrey
- 8 Deleted & Extended Scenes
- 6-Part Making-of Documentary (90 minutes)
- Photo Gallery
- Muse’s “Neutron Star Collision” Music Video
- Metric’s “Eclipse (All Yours)” Music Video

Views: 26

Replies to This Discussion

thanx 4 posting the link i loved it.
it comes out on my birthday. HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MEEEEE!!!!1
thats cool!
I'm so-ooo super excited for this edition to come out.... especially the 6 part Deleted and Extended scenes, and the commentary of my Boyfriend Edward... It's crazy how many people think I'm a freak for the extensive way I obsess about Twilight.....LOL!!! But finally I've found the place where I can freely obsess...haha
i know how u feel. people thing i'am a weirdo 4 liking Edward so much. but yeah it is cool 2 have this site 2 be free with our obsesstion.
4get christmas list can you say opening night around i say 9 or 10 n it come out at 12 that night!
yeah i agree.
its not out until the 6th get a Edward sleeve in hmv http://hmv.com/hmvweb/displayProductDetails.do?ctx=280;-1;-1;-1;-1&...
cant wait
I am SO excited it is coming out before xmas! I am getting it for xmas hopefully!!!! I have it on like 3 different xmas lists so someone should end up getting it for me.. If not then Im buying it myslef! I won't be able to not have it! LOL!
yayay....i preordered mine in october so wen its released all i gotta do is pick it up...and im watching EVERYTHING...lol....
Im excited to hear the Audio Commentary with Robert Pattinson & Kristen Stewart because they are super hilarious to listen to.

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service