The Twilight Saga

http://screencrave.com/2010-09-28/twilight-breaking-dawn-cast-renes...

Twilight Breaking Dawn Cast Mackenzie Foy as Renesmee Cullen

Just yesterday we learned that Maggie Grace joined the cast of The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn as Irina a woman scorned who hates the Cullens and now there’s word that a younger, much sweeter character has come on board.

According to EW, Mackenzie Foy will play Renesmee Cullen. If you haven’t read the books and you have no idea who she is, be warned because you are about to enter spoiler territory…

For those of you who know the progression of Edward and Bella’s relationship, you know that they get married and eventually conceive a child. That child in Renesmee, their daughter, who happens to be a super baby thanks to her vampire blood.

Bella doesn’t have a full 9 month pregnancy because of the baby’s accelerated growth. When she’s born she’s not your average infant. She’s physically stronger and her mental capacity is far more developed.

The creepiest part about her arrival on the scene is Jacob imprinting on her. We don’t care how sweet people try to make it, that’s just disgusting!

rom our knowledge, Renesmee is still a child at the end of Breaking Dawn but there have been rumors that they might age her to a 17 year old so she can be with Jacob.

Once again, gross! The actress Foy, is currently 9 years old so it definitely looks like they’re making some changes to the character.

Views: 227

Replies to This Discussion

no, i think its just a rumor. We know SM is d producer and she had promised to stay true to the book, remember?
so, relax ppl..!

ii HOPE SHE DOES STAY
TRUE TO THE BOOK. BUT
U JUST NEVER KNOW. ;-D

AGREED ;-D
I know that would ruin the whole plot, the voltori are only coming because of word, that there is a vamp baby, and they don't know how she will age and what the end reslut will be, that movie better end with Nessie in her crib, and Bella and Edward, doin their thang!!!! LMBO!!!=D

ii LiiKE WHO THEY
PIiCKD TOO ;-D
Woah...another out of nowhere idea..lol aging her..they are planning to end the twilightsaga by super whirlwind aging process..lol

ii KNOW RiiGHT ;-D

ii HOPE SHE DOES WRiiTE
A BOOK ABOUT THEM TOO.
BUT NOT TiiLL AFTER SHE
FiiNiiSHEz MiiDNiiGHT SUN ;-D
Nooooooo, this is just wrong...9 years old?
the below pic is what renesmee should look like at the end of the entire saga!!! Not as old as the above actress Mackenzie Foy ....
Attachments:
Awwwww!!! Yes go with that!!
Oh good, they signed her :]

For people who see her as too old: the first article about Mackenzi Foy says they are going to use effects to make her look younger, as well as hiring a baby for the part, too. And, as much as having just babies play Renesmee, I honestly don't think babies could hold the kind of intelligence and awareness that Renesmee is supposed to possess being half-vampire. I think a slightly older actress is needed. Maybe I'm wrong, but I don't know...

If they were going to age her to a 17-year-old then why aren't they out looking for an actress for that role? See, that doesn't make sense. Plus, it seems pretty farfetched.
Though, it would be cool for the last film to have a kind of epilogue into the future piece there at the end! :D But then again, I want to know what happens when the Volturi come back with the vengeance, because you know they will, and an epligoue into their happy future would just make the last book/movie seem more final and it will sadden me...

Anyhoo, I'm happy for the casting of Mackenzie Foy! I hope she can handle the fame about to be thrusted onto her little shoulders.
to tell u the truth for me mackenzie looks like bella

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service