The Twilight Saga

What are your favorite Edward quotes. Some of my favs are

So the lion fell in love with the lamb
Your worried not because you'll be in a house full of vampires but because your afraid they won't approve of you
Look after my heart i left it with you
Doesn't he own a shirt          
You better hold on tight spider monkey
I'm just trying to illustrate the benefits of the bed
If you bring her back in less than the condition i left her in you'll be running with three legs mongrel
Just ignore Rosalie I do
I promise to love you forever every single day of forever
What if i'm not the superhero what if i'm the bad guy
Of all the things about me that should scare you it's my driving
You will be the death of me i swear you will
It's my duty to protect from everything except for my sister
Well technically I can't sleep with you
Your exactly my brand of heroin
You don't have to ask my permission Bella i'm not your father thank heavens for that
Do I dazzle you

Views: 27

Replies to This Discussion

oooooooooh!!!! These are some of my favorites:

Before you, Bella, my life was like a moonless night. very dark, but there were stars- points of light and reason... And then you shot across my sky like a meteor. Suddently everything was on fire; there was brilliancy, there was beauty. when you were gone, when the meteor had fallen over the horizon, everythign went black. Nothing had changed, but my eyes were blinded by the light. I couldn't see the stars anymore. And there was no more reason for anything.'

You are my life now

I thought I'd explained it clearly before. Bella, I can't live in a world where you don't exist.

You know, Jacob, if it weren't for the fact that we're natural enemies and that you're also trying to steal away the reason for my existence, I might actually like you
i know that!!! in newmoon,twilight,newmoon and eclipse!!!!!
ahhhhh
I love this one !!!!
I cried when I read this !!!
You are the most important thing to me now...
the most important to me ever
---> Edward Cullen to Bella Swan

i cry when edward left....oh!!!! i don't want to remember it again....

Omg These r all my favs from all four books :)

Twilight-
-Stupid, shiny Volvo owner. Bella
-Stupid, unreliable vampire. Bella
-Do I dazzle you? Edward
-I hear voices in my head and you’re worried that you’re the freak. Edward
-About three things I was absolutely positive. First, Edward was a vampire. Second, there was a part of him- and I didn’t know how potent that part might be- that thirsted for my blood. And third, I was unconditionally and irrevocably in love with him. Bella
-Nothing more fun than an irritated grizzly bear. Bella
-Yes, you are exactly my brand of heroine. Edward
-And so the lion fell in love with the lamb…-Edward
What a stupid lamb-Bella
What a sick masochistic lion-Edward
-Will you turn into a bat? Bella
-You’re as white as a ghost-no, you’re as white as me! Edward
-What am I going to do with you! Yesterday I kiss you, and you attack me! Today you pass out on me! Edward
-And you’re worried, not because you’re headed to meet a houseful of vampires, but because you think those vampires won’t approve of you, correct? Edward
-No coffins, no piled skulls in the corners; I don’t even think we have cobwebs… what a disappointment this must be for you. Edward
-It sounded like you were having Bella for lunch, and we came to see if you would share. Alice
-Vampires like baseball? Bella
-Oh, a sadistic vampire, intent on torturing her to death, sure, no problem, she runs off to meet him. An IV, on the other hand…-Edward
-I’m not coming over anymore if Alice is going to treat me like Guinea Pig Barbie when I do. Bella
-Emmett enjoyed having me around — he thought my bizarre human reactions were hilarious… or maybe it was just the fact that I fell down a lot that he found so funny. Bella
-When someone wants to kill you, you’re brave as a lion — and then when someone mentions dancing…-Edward

New Moon-

-You’re only a senior once. Might as well document the experience. Alice
And how many times have you been a senior? Bella
-I have to step out for a second. Don’t do anything funny while I’m gone. Emmett
-Bella, you gave yourself a paper cut- that hardly deserves the death penalty. Edward
-How the hell did Mike Newton end up in this conversation? Bella
-Jake, you have to take me cliff diving. Bella
-Why are you apologizing for bleeding? Jacob
-What a marshmallow. You should hold out for someone with a stronger stomach. Someone who laughs at the gore that makes weaker men vomit. Jacob
-You really, honestly don’t mind that I morph into a giant dog? Jacob
-Who’s afraid of the big, bad wolf? Jacob
-I bet she’s tougher than that. She runs with vampires. Embry
-So you’re the vampire girl? Emily
-Your best friend is a werewolf? Alice
-You don’t get a lot of suicidal vampires. Alice
-In summary, she did jump off a cliff, but she wasn’t trying to kill herself. Bella’s all about the extreme sports these days. Alice
-You’re wounding my ego Bella. I just proposed to you, and you think it’s a joke. Edward

Eclipse-

-The idea of being in danger from even the most deadly of humans while I was with Edward or Alice was just downright hilarious. Bella
-Edward and Alice playing chess was one of the funniest things I’d ever seen. They’d sat there nearly motionless, staring at the board, while Alice foresaw the moves he would make and he picked the moves she would make in return out of her head. They played most of the game in their minds; I think they’d each moved two pawns when Alice suddenly flicked her king over and surrendered. It took all of three minutes. Bella
-Haven’t you noticed yet, Bella, that Edward is just the teeniest bit prone to overreaction? Alice
-The fortune-telling bloodsucker can’t see us? Seriously? That’s excellent! Jacob
-You are in trouble. Enormous trouble. Angry grizzly bears are going to look tame next to what is waiting for you at home. Bella
-Porsches as bribes and king-sized beds in houses where nobody slept — it was beyond irritating. Bella
-I was all braced for the wrath that was going to put grizzlies to shame, and this is what I get? I should infuriate you more often. Edward
-I prefer brunettes. Edward
-How can someone so tiny be so annoying? Edward
-Jasper shows up, covered in battle scars, towing this little freak who greets them all by name, knows everything about them, and wants to know which room she can move into. Edward
-Fall down again, Bella? Emmett
I punched a werewolf in the face. Bella
-Stupid, thieving, annoying vampire! Bella
-To think it’s come to this, though! Trusting werewolves! Edward
-Edward is such a grouch when he doesn’t get his way. Alice
-Odd as this might sound, I suppose I’m glad you’re here, Jacob. Edward
You mean, ‘as much as I’d love to kill you, I’m glad she’s warm,’ right? Jacob
-Overprotective fool. Alice

Breaking Dawn-

-I miss my truck. Bella
-Body armor. Four thousand pounds of body armor. And missile-proof glass? Nice. What had happened to good old-fashioned bulletproof?
-Wait till he hangs his gun up! Bella
-If you don’t send Edward out, we’re coming in after him! Emmett
-Jasper? What do vampires do for bachelor parties? You’re not taking him to a strip club, are you?
-Stop blubbering Bella. You’ll ruin your dress. It’s just me. Jacob
-You’re awfully small to be so hugely irritating. Edward
-Ugh. Reeking vampires. Jacob
-Make Bella see sense? What universe do you live in? Jacob
-Over my pile of ashes. Rosalie
-Did you know that ‘I told you so’ has a brother, Jacob? His name is ‘Shut the hell up.’ Bella
-Emergency vampirization. Jacob
-Stop being a jerk, Jacob. Bella
You say that like it’s possible. Jacob
-You know how you drown a blonde, Rosalie? Glue a mirror to the bottom of a pool. Jacob
-Vampires get headaches?Jacob
-What’s for breakfast? O negative or AB positive? Jacob
-Enjoy, mongrel. Rosalie
-Dumb blonde. Jacob
-You. Got. Food. In. My. Hair. Rosalie
-Um… Carefully, Bella. Ow. Edward
-I know – I’ll play you for it. Rock, paper, scissors. Alice
Why don’t you just tell me who wins? Edward.
I do. Excellent. Alice
-No, I don’t care if you bite Jacob. That’s fine. Edward
-I’m not even sure she’s really a vampire, let alone a newborn. She’s too tame. Emmett
-Freaky Bella. Jacob
-The whole imprinted-werewolf-gives-the-object-of-his-imprinting-whatever-she-wants thing was getting old pretty fast. Bella
-But, Momma I want to help! Renesmee
-Stupid leeches. Think they’re so superior. Jacob
-I love you, too, Jake. You’ll always be my best man. Bella
-Goodbye, Jacob, my brother… my son. Edward
-Aro, would you ask Jane to stop attacking my wife? Edward
There are so, so, so many quotes to love. But here are a few of my favorites, said by Edward:

“If I could dream at all, it would be about you. And I’m not ashamed of it.”

“You’re not asleep and you’re not dead. I’m here and I love you. I have always loved you, and I will always love you.”

"Emmett and Jasper were in the middle of an elaborate game of chess, utilizing eight joined boards—spread out along the glass back wall—and their own complicated set of rules. They wouldn't let me play; only Alice would play games with me anymore. :("

"Don’t be offended, but you seem to be one of those people who just attract accidents like a magnet."

"I hear voices in my mind and you're worried that you're the freak?"

"...I'll hurt myself to keep from hurting you, to keep you safe."

“It’s the thought that counts. I ought to know.”

These ones aren't said by Edward, but they're about Edward:

"Ah, how I miss my friend Carlisle. You remind me of him--only he was not so angry." - Aro (I always find that one funny. Poor Edward, lol.)

"Edward, it's the only way that makes sense. You've chosen not to live without her, and that doesn't leave me a choice. I will not lose my son." - Carlisle <3
i dont have the strength to stay away from you anymore..
i feel very protected of you
where else m i going to go
i just cant live in a world where u dont exist..
u'll always be my bella
SOOOOOOOO MANYYY!!! xoxo

But,these are some my favorites:

awwwww !! <3<3
"sleep my Bella, dream happy dreams. You are the only one who has ever touched my heart, it will always be yours. sleep my only love"

but I think it's not the most romantic quote XDD it's only cause I know it by heart <3<3
Edward is the most romantic person in the world !!!
woooooooooooow all of them

"UR SCENT IS LIKE A DRUG TO ME"

I JUST LOVE THIS ONE...IT DRIVES ME CRAZY

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service