The Twilight Saga

So I was thinking Edward's looks have been different for the 3 movies (currently waiting for the premiere of Breaking Dawn), what's your favorite look?

Do you prefer Twilight?

or New Moon?

or maybe Eclipse?

I know we're just waiting for  Breaking Dawn, but could it be Breaking Dawn your favorite look?

or a combination of the four movies?

*All pictures are property of Summit Entertainment.

Tags: looks

Views: 1116

Replies to This Discussion

I think Edward looks best in Twilight.  The other two (especially Eclipse) he looks too pale.  But I don't know...maybe when Breaking Dawn comes out, he'll look best in that one??
I can't wait for BD to come!!!! I want to see him again
Me Too!!!
I was thinking maybe when BD1 premieres to make a countdown of what look was the favorite...
didnt he change his hair color in breaking dawn? i love the look in breaking dawn. but i just love the messy look in twilight. nd newmoon. ugh! can pick a favorite lol
yeah it's hard to choose
i love how he looks in twilight beacause he looks younger and i like his hair(: but he looks hot in all the other movies but in my oppinion Twilights the best
 i like his look in twilight much better he looks young, hot and sexy.
He does looks younger, I think it was because of his hairstyle

I think he looks amazing in general, but the best looks of those are him in Eclipse and Breaking Dawn.

I was watching a clip of BD and I love how he looks when Bella is just figuring out that she's late, he looks amazing in that scene, I cannot wait to watch him in the entire movie
to me its either twilight or eclipse ;) i like how in the first one he wasn't as white tho lol but he still makes me melt in any movie <3

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service