The Twilight Saga

So I was thinking Edward's looks have been different for the 3 movies (currently waiting for the premiere of Breaking Dawn), what's your favorite look?

Do you prefer Twilight?

or New Moon?

or maybe Eclipse?

I know we're just waiting for  Breaking Dawn, but could it be Breaking Dawn your favorite look?

or a combination of the four movies?

*All pictures are property of Summit Entertainment.

Tags: looks

Views: 1240

Replies to This Discussion

I think he looks good in all the movies. He's cute in Twilight which is my favorite look for Edward. But as the movies progress he does too, into a sexier looking vampire!!!

I love his New Moon look too!! i don't mind the twilight and eclipse ones, but breaking dawns really stands out..and i liked the tousled look. =D 

I feel like his looks mirror perfectly with the nature of the book so he looks right in all of them.

I loved the way he lokked in Breaking Dawn. Its the look i always saw in my head when I read the books.

After seeing Breaking Dawn,  I think I like him best in it.  I loved his hair!  I was leery after seeing some photos before the movie came out, but I was pleasantly surprised at how hot and sexy he looked with his hair shorter.  My next favorite is New Moon, then Eclipse.  I might be in the minority, but I thought his hair was a little over the top at times in Twilight. 

I love that scene!

I loved him mostly in Breaking Dawn, because i love the change you see in him, from his hair all the way to his personality, you know..... in breaking dawn he's less stiff then in the rest of the movies.....  For me after breaking dawn it's twilight, then new moon and then eclipse..... he's really HOT!!!! in Breaking Dawn, but he still has the boyish charm to him that we love so much, so that's the Edward i love the most....

OMG I love them all...even though he looks great in the original Twilight...his hair is always sexy and I love them all...

right haha

I don't know...I think my least favourite was Edward's Eclipse look, though.

I love how he looked on breaking dawn!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i like the combination cuz hes beautiful inall of them!!!!

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service