The Twilight Saga

So I was thinking Edward's looks have been different for the 3 movies (currently waiting for the premiere of Breaking Dawn), what's your favorite look?

Do you prefer Twilight?

or New Moon?

or maybe Eclipse?

I know we're just waiting for  Breaking Dawn, but could it be Breaking Dawn your favorite look?

or a combination of the four movies?

*All pictures are property of Summit Entertainment.

Tags: looks

Views: 1200

Replies to This Discussion

I love how he looked on New Moon, it was like a more formal outfit, but I think he looks great with anything.
None of the movie Edward's measure up to the man I envision in my mind. Besides, I saw Robert Pattinson on Ellen, and I wasn't impressed.
We are not talking of Robert Pattinson, we're just talking about the looks of Edward in the different movies (clothes, hair style and so on) after all Stephenie Meyer had her own version of Edward and I think we all imagined him different in our minds because nobody thinks and imagins exactly the same things. But everyone is entitled to have an opinion and we respect that, thanks for your comment.
YA ME AGREE! :)
thanks
ya i too agree.....i go with his looks in twilight.......he looks great in all movies actually but best in twilight according to me.....
thanks
same here, he looks best in twilight (may be its coz of the first impression) also if we notice in new moon and eclipse there is too much of make up on his face, i mean they have applied a lot of white makeup or whatever it is. That makes him look like a ghost, makes his face harder and older..... Otherwise his dressing in all the three is perfect, its just his makeup on face.
I also love his clothes in the 3 movies, they are quite different and he looks amazing in all of them, I can't wait to see him in Breaking Dawn!!
well then they just have to get a better make-up artist!
He Looks sexy in anything ;)
TOTALLY GAL!!!!!!!!!! HE IS PLAIN HOT N SEXY!!!!!!!!!:)

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service