The Twilight Saga

So I was thinking Edward's looks have been different for the 3 movies (currently waiting for the premiere of Breaking Dawn), what's your favorite look?

Do you prefer Twilight?

or New Moon?

or maybe Eclipse?

I know we're just waiting for  Breaking Dawn, but could it be Breaking Dawn your favorite look?

or a combination of the four movies?

*All pictures are property of Summit Entertainment.

Tags: looks

Views: 1115

Replies to This Discussion

his looks in new moon r best so far. i have,nt seen eclipse to say for sure yet
I like both looks, but I love when he wears the p-coat in the Twilight pic! But, yea... he looks good no matter what! :)
I know exactly what you mean, that scene was breahtaking and so sweet and tender, Edward's the perfect gentleman.

New Moon Pictures
Create Twilight and New Moon pictures.
OMG WHERE DID U GET DA PIX HE IS HOT IN DIS PIX ME NEED IT!!!!!!
I ABSOLUTELY LOVE WHAT HE IS WEARING!!!!!!!!!!!
Twilight hair on Eclipse pic.
I love them all, but especially twilight because he is smiling.
I agree with you,his best look I think it is in Twilight.
I don't know if is only me, but when I see Edward's look for Eclipse it reminds me of James Dean, what do you think?
I dunno about Eclipse, but in Twilight in the scene where they're on the way up to his room and they pause on the steps to talk about the graduation caps, I always comment that it's his James Dean moment.
For Eclipse I mean for the pictures of the posters they had released, I don't know how would he look the rest of the movie, but for those pictures for me he reminds me of James Dean, like a rebel boy/vampire :) but very good looking
he is awesome in this movie. he looks new and good

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service