The Twilight Saga

So I was thinking Edward's looks have been different for the 3 movies (currently waiting for the premiere of Breaking Dawn), what's your favorite look?

Do you prefer Twilight?

or New Moon?

or maybe Eclipse?

I know we're just waiting for  Breaking Dawn, but could it be Breaking Dawn your favorite look?

or a combination of the four movies?

*All pictures are property of Summit Entertainment.

Tags: looks

Views: 1199

Replies to This Discussion

that's a good way to summarize it
all of them :))
I do understand you is very difficult to choose just one look, because he looks so amazing!
I loved the way he looks in Twilight & Eclipse .. not soo much for New Moon , but still very hott lol!
All 3 as it shows him as a 17yr old to a young man over the course of maybe a year, so he does sort of age. I had issues with this at first as he was never meant to change and he does, could do with less sideburns maybe but hes still stunning in them all.
=) I agree
I feel the same way with his sideburns in Eclipse
EClipse!! =P
I think in a combination of Twilight and Eclipse would be perfect for Edward. His looks in the two movies give something modern and we can see that he is really young despite his years as a vampire. The formal look in New Moon should be just for the party even though his clothes in the first scene in school were amazing. I hated his shoes in New Moon. What did they think they did with those brown monstrosities? Anyway, his clothes in Twilight were the best, but I really loved how it progressed in Eclipse at the party and later at the practice with Jasper and the fight with Victoria. The casual look and the dark blue shirt in these two last scenes were my undoing and I really think all these are things Alice would choose for Edward.
I love them all. But if I had to choose it would be Eclipse. Because he has more of a bad boy look.
he does have a bad boy look in Eclipse in comparison to Twilight and New Moon
He looks sexy in all three:) But mostly New Moon

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service