The Twilight Saga

So I was thinking Edward's looks have been different for the 3 movies (currently waiting for the premiere of Breaking Dawn), what's your favorite look?

Do you prefer Twilight?

or New Moon?

or maybe Eclipse?

I know we're just waiting for  Breaking Dawn, but could it be Breaking Dawn your favorite look?

or a combination of the four movies?

*All pictures are property of Summit Entertainment.

Tags: looks

Views: 1218

Replies to This Discussion

i love him in the 3 movies! but my fav. was New Moon!
in these pictures i like the twilight one the best. but as for how he looks throughout the whole movie i think he looks better in eclipse just because he smiles more :)
Yeah that's true, hope he does the same in BD
me too!! i have a feeling that the first half of part one is going to be like that just not the second half. and part two there will be more smiling lol
all of  them
yea....i think that's the best answer:P
II would have to say all of them to. <('_')>
It's hard to choose just one, he looks great in all the movies.
I have to go w/the Twilight Look. His hair was perfect, the skin tone was perfect and the clothes were good. In the other two, I feel they made him look older w/the cut of his hair, and he almost looks gray now... not white or pale... and more somber, which i'm not really fond of *x-cept in Eclipse, when he's on the mountain top n the sun hits his skin and we get a nice, wide shot of him... now that's the Edward that makes me melt!  ^_^*. He's supposed to look GORGEOUS all the time, not just some of the time. But i do love the clothes they used on all the movies for him. And it looks to me like they're mixing all the looks in BD for him... more cheerful, sexy, not too old look for him... so far I like what I'm seeing! Just go easy on the grayish makeup and he's Perfect!!

The way Robward looked on the mountain top in Eclipse reminded me of a sculpture of a greek god!  It totally showed off his amazing bone structure!

OMG.................OMG.................OMG.................OMG

i have been looking AGES 4 dis picture...................*sighs wit relief*

dis is my all time favourite shot of Edward, this pic is absolutely FLAWLESS

an i cudnt leave witout sayin THANKSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!

:)

It's true, he looks amazing!

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service