The Twilight Saga

So I was thinking Edward's looks have been different for the 3 movies (currently waiting for the premiere of Breaking Dawn), what's your favorite look?

Do you prefer Twilight?

or New Moon?

or maybe Eclipse?

I know we're just waiting for  Breaking Dawn, but could it be Breaking Dawn your favorite look?

or a combination of the four movies?

*All pictures are property of Summit Entertainment.

Tags: looks

Views: 1116

Replies to This Discussion

It's true, he looks amazing!
eclipse ;)
breaking dawn cuz through all the movies he has been develping a more human side and now heres breaking dawn so hes even more hot!!!!!!!!!!!
I like his hair in eclipse. He is so handsome in all of the movies though. It doesn't matter just as long as I see him.
true so true!!!!!!!!!!1
I think he looks HOT in twilight and breaking dawn and i love his entry in new moon!! <3
Yeah when Bella's dreaming at the beginning of NM was WOW!! I was speechless, he looks so good

my favorite look of Edward in the current out movies was in between New Moon and Eclipse... 

but my oh my how edward (Robert Pattinson) is cute!

up to now like twlight as he looks young.  My favourite scene is when bella walks into the classroom and the wind blows in Edwards direction and he looks like he is going the throw up....sooooo funny and bella sniffs at her armpits....

she sniffs her hair lol
Twilight, u think that's wat got everyone reeled n hooked! He looks so good
Yeah that's so true

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service