The Twilight Saga

So I was thinking Edward's looks have been different for the 3 movies (currently waiting for the premiere of Breaking Dawn), what's your favorite look?

Do you prefer Twilight?

or New Moon?

or maybe Eclipse?

I know we're just waiting for  Breaking Dawn, but could it be Breaking Dawn your favorite look?

or a combination of the four movies?

*All pictures are property of Summit Entertainment.

Tags: looks

Views: 1243

Replies to This Discussion

i love them all
Yeah I know, it's hard to choose only one :)
Twilight x
twilight :D
gotta be the Eclipse look....i think he is the most handsome in this movie..
I think he gets better and better, kinda different looks but he looks great al the time
I love the look he has in New Moon...he looks sexier and serious...
yeah NM is my favorite so far, let's wait and see how he looks for BD, something's for sure he'll be good looking like all the time
wel i lyk him in new moon N eclipse!!!! he is jst luking out f dis world :)
i choose Twilight. he seemed more rugged.
But some of my friends and classmates think Edward sucks..that they always ask me why do they (vampires) sparkle? And well, for that, I really have no answer at all..
Hi Katherine, hope this information clarifies your doubts: Stephenie Meyer explains: "They sparkle because they have turned to substance that is somewhat like diamond. Their bodies have hardened, frozen into a kind of living stone. Each little cell in their skin has become a separate facet that reflects the light. These facets have a prism-like quality; they throw rainbows as they glitter."

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service