The Twilight Saga

So I was thinking Edward's looks have been different for the 3 movies (currently waiting for the premiere of Breaking Dawn), what's your favorite look?

Do you prefer Twilight?

or New Moon?

or maybe Eclipse?

I know we're just waiting for  Breaking Dawn, but could it be Breaking Dawn your favorite look?

or a combination of the four movies?

*All pictures are property of Summit Entertainment.

Tags: looks

Views: 1218

Replies to This Discussion

idk all of them are good lookin yuh can't denide that he is sewxy but i stil preffer twilight
I love all his looks; the youthful look of Twilight, the more serious look of New Moon, and the youthful sex-appeal, but growing up look of Eclipse.  I think Eclipse, at this point in time, has got to be the favourite.............for now :)
You totally described it! can't wait to see him in BD :)
i like all 3 it is hard to choose breaking dawn just breaks my heart....he is just so cute! for the last pic the eclipse one is cute to but the other eclipse pic i didnt lik........it is so hard to choose i love all 4 i should say
The original Twilight look is what got me hooked, so I will have to go with that.  I just have to say each movie keeps getting better.  There is a layer of maturity added with each film.  It will truly be a bittersweet ending in November of 2012.
Yes I agree with you, they keep getting better and better, and for that we can only expect BD to be the best of them all :)
I just can't wait for BD to come out.  I almost know the book by heart!!  Rob just keeps getting sexier every time I see.
he look smoking hot in breaking dawn
Yes.
twilight
He looks hot in any thing.... He is so awesome...
I think Edward looks best in Twilight.  The other two (especially Eclipse) he looks too pale.  But I don't know...maybe when Breaking Dawn comes out, he'll look best in that one??

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service