The Twilight Saga

This story takes place after Breaking Dawn: It's called Sunrise Tide, and is my fanfiction.

Chapter One-Bella's POV
I stared out the window in the bedroom of our cottage. Peering far out into the forest, I spotted them, using their laughter as a map. They were running, her on his furry back, almost home. It was raining out, but not too breezy. I sighed. I watched as Jake shifted back to human, his hair and bare chest dripping wet. Nessie was close behind, a big smile on her face. Only five years after her birth, yet she looked and acted the equivalence of a girl around the age of thirteen or fourteen. Yet she was far too advanced in her knowledge to be so young.
“We’re home!”, Jacob shouted, shaking his head furiously in an attempt to dry it.
I wrinkled my nose and gave him a small grin.
“Ugh, wet dog”, I noted.
He gave a small laugh, and just as abruptly, his smile turned into a frown and he rolled his eyes.
“Gotta go”, he said.
Nessie placed her palm on his neck, her expression pleading.
“Don’t go”, she whispered.
“I have to, honey”, he whispered back, leaning in closer.
I huffed, and he quickly turned around, a sheepish look on his face.
“See ya, Nessie”, he called, dashing into the forest.
Renesmee waved back, standing in the doorway and watching even after he was clearly out of sight.
“Nessie”, I said softly.
She turned, her quick movements graceful, and slammed the door shut.
‘Where’s Daddy?”, she asked, shaking her wet curls out the same way Jacob did.
“He went into town to pick up a present for Grandpa”, I said, running a finger through my daughter’s beautiful bronze curls. She was wearing a pale green silk dress, and matching flats. “Is that a new outfit?”, I noted, trying to make conversation.
She nodded, a grin filling her face.
“Aunt Alice got it for me yesterday. It’s for Grandpa Charlie’s party later.”
I sighed. Of course, she had to put it on two hours early to impress Jacob.
The thought made me shudder, which is odd, if you’re a vampire, like me. We’re never cold.
Nessie noticed, her chocolate brown eyes hinted me. But I pretended not to see it.
Renesmee looked as unbelievably beautiful as the first time I had held her, as a baby, if not more, but expressed it in a less childlike form now. Seeing her in “adult clothing”, the silk wrapped around her perfect, extra slender frame in a stylish way, made me a little nervous. She was almost fully matured, not only mentally, but physically. And it was hard to be prepared for all the things that would come with that new age. I’d only had five years to prepare. And though I didn’t sleep nights, it still came as a shock to me when Jacob displayed little tidbits of affection for my daughter. It was so weird to remember my blurry human days, when Jacob had done those things for me.
Just then, Edward came through the door, fashioning a jacket so he wouldn’t look too out of place in the town. In his hands were a giant box, wrapped up in silver wrapping paper and topped with a bow.
He gave me my favorite smile, and I dashed toward him like two magnets attracting. We kissed quickly, the big box in the way. He placed it on the floor gently, and sweeped me into his arms, then the same for Nessie.
He eyed her clothing.
“Alice”, he said, giving a velvety chuckle.
“Do you like my dress?”, she asked him.
“Of course. It’s beautiful.”
“What’s in the box?”, she said.
“Your grandfather’s new HD TV”, he answered.
“He’s never going to leave that old couch of his now”, I joked.
“Good thing Carlisle and Esme got him a new one”, Edward noted, smiling.
I smiled back, shaking my head.
We decided to go out and hunt for an hour, and then head over to the Cullen’s house to set up for the party. Little did I know of Alice’s upcoming vision……

Tell me what you think of the first chapter!

www.sunrisetide.webs.com -Read, Comment, Updates!

Views: 4251

Replies to This Discussion

dame girl your still as good as ever i hope you write a book on this fill in the empty areas and sell it cause i know alot of people on here that would certainly buy it if you did all my best christina
omg..its soo good write more soon
Really, Danielle..Thank you...You made my boring vacation enjoyable...:)
0MG.....what is going on here?
i agree, looking forward to more!
You Are Truly Amazing. You Are A Great Writer. Love It.
this is great please update me when you have more!!!!!!
I dont understand..
This vision Alice had, how does this tell her that someone is manipulating her visions?
And who is the vampire who is headed to Forks? And why should he talk to Renesmee? And WHY is he headed towards Forks?
Omg im so lost! :(
you just have to wait for more to know!!!
please post more!
im dying here!
your such a good writer! :)
Chapter 27-Renesmee's POV-

Chapter 27

“Jacob!”, I screamed, my heart erratically pounding against my chest.
Immediately I felt his arms around me.
“What’s wrong?”, he asked startled.
I scanned the room with disoriented eyes. A half second later everything came better into focus, though a little blurry.
I lifted my fingers up to my eyes; they were wet.
Jake wrapped his arms around me, rocking me back and forth with him.
He started to hum my favorite Quileute lullaby, his lips right behind my ear.
“It was just a dream, Renesmee. Just a dream, honey”, he soothed.
Just a dream. But inching towards a possible reality so rapidly.
“Promise you won’t leave me. Please, just promise that whatever happens we’ll be together”, I cried blatantly.
“Of course I won’t leave you. Nayeli”, he whispered back.
I sighed.
“I’m sorry for waking you up. It was just a bad dream. A nightmare.”
He put my head under his chin, and wrapped us together.
“Am I at least in your good dreams?”
I smiled and placed a hand on his neck, showing him one of my most recent dreams, from before this whole commotion.
‘Ah”, he sighed, basking in the glory of my perfect fantasy.
It was such a simple dream, hardly creative, even for me. He was in his wolf form barking happily, laughing. I was on his warm, furry back and we were just sitting there, communicating with no words. Around us was the ocean of First Beach down in La Push. A cool mist hung in the air, along with a familiar salty smell. I grinned to Jake as we watched my dream avatar splash the water towards Jake, distinguishing each little blue crystal drop as they dissolved into his russet coat.
I slowly took my hand off of his neck, looking up at him to see what he thought. Jake laughed.
“That was a pretty cool dream, Ness”.
“I’m glad you like it”, I teasingly replied.
For a few minutes we just stared at each other. I found myself unable to look away from Jacob’s deep brown eyes.
“So…do you dream about me?”, I asked a little nervously. Sure, Jacob loved me while we were awake. But what were his subconscious thoughts saying?
He smiled.
“All the time, honey”, he chuckled.
A sudden wave of happiness crashed over me.
“I wish I could see your dreams”, I whispered.
He slowly lifted my face to his once more, pressing his lips against mine fiercely.
I pulled away resentfully for a breath of air.
“You just did”, he answered.
I suddenly looked at the small digital clock on the nightstand beside us.
“It’s five in the morning”, I said.
“Then we have approximately two more hours of sweet, blissful sleep until the vamps come to tell us our fate”, he joked.
I tried to smile, but my lips forced themselves into a frown. I felt my body shudder convulsively underneath me.
“Don’t worry. I won’t let anyone touch you”, he said, true promise in his voice.
“But what about you? What if something”-I shuddered-“happens?”
“Nothing will happen to me”, he vowed, assurance in his voice.
And with that, I was able to relax just a little. Though Jacob had no idea of what the future held, he was determined to create one outcome and one outcome only. Survival.
“Nayeli”, I heard him whisper once again as I drifted off to sleep.
great.. ready to read more. you are a great writer.

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service