The Twilight Saga

For me

Twilight:

When Mike wuz takin Bella 2 d nurse n Edward took over n told him 2 go back 2 class n Mike's like "I'm supposed 2 take her" like some whiney 5 year old LOL

New Moon:

Mike, Bella n Jake @ d movies... nuff said :-D

Idk y but I just luved Marcus... I fined his "boredom" hilarious n Aro's... eccentricity LOL

(The movie) @ Bella's birthday party wen Emmett nudged Edward n wuz like "Dating an older woman... hot" HAHAHAHAHA

Eclipse:

Wen Bella wuz tryin 2 get Edward 2 'do the dirty' :-) n she started takin off her clothes n Edward's like "Would you please stop trying to take off your clothes" n she goes "Do you wanna do that part" HAHAHAHAHA

Wen Bella punched Jacob after he kissed her, n they got in the car she asks Jacob "Didn't I hurt you at all?" n he goes "Are you kidding? If you hadn't screamed I wouldnt've figured out that you were trying to punch me" LOL

Wen Edward told Jacob "If you ever bring her back damaged again - and I don't care whose fault it is; I don't care if she merely trips or if a meteor falls out of the sky and hits her in the head - if you return her to me in less than the perfect condition that I left her in, you will be running with three legs. Do you understand that, mongrel?" LMAO LUV IT!!!!!!!!

OMG Wen Charlie wuz giving Bella a "sex talk" I nearly died laffing HAHAHAHAHA

Breaking Dawn:

Edward n Bella the morning after... :-) Edward biting the pillow n he wuz all upset cuz he hurt her n Bella's like "You are killing my buzz Edward" LOL

Emmett's comments about Bella n Edward's sex life... HILARIOUS!!!!! "What were you doing, discussing the national debt?" ROFL

The blonde jokes between Rose n Jake... everything between Rose n Jake wuz funny LOL

@ d "non-battle" wen Caius wuz sayin d Cullens should b killed cuz they're frenz wid d "children of the moon" n Aro, I think, holds down his head n Edward pointed out that it wuz daytime...

among many others... :-D

Views: 20

Replies to This Discussion

I love the Sex talk but I also like the end of NM when the confrontation between Jacob and Edward is interrupted by Charlie who is mad about something else...the motorcycles. and the visual of him being purple and yelling for her to get to the house. I also laugh at the quick comments that Jacob makes, almost every smart alec thing out of his mouth makes me laugh. Yes the stuff between Jake and rose is funny the dog bowl ...the part where Bella tells Emmett about how she punched a werewolf in the face. especially when Bella realizes that Jake imprinted on renesmee before she even got to see her. and her attack on him after. many of the comments that Jacob makes in breaking dawn about the accommodations the cullens have and having blood on hand. His character in BD just keeps me crackin up. I spit my drinks funny. I think because it comes from his perspective so there is sooo much more.
Yeah Jake wuz hilarious in BD. I luved his book.
Bella to Jacob: "I told you so" has a brother. His name is "shut the hell up."
Mine was when mike told bella that he doesnt like the way edward looks at her. Mike said that edward looks at her like she is something to eat
FROM BREAKiiN DAWN:

JACOB: "ii ROLLED HiiS CHAiiR UP THE LiiTTLE
RAMP ii MADE FOR HiiM AND iiNTO THE LiiViiN ROOM.

BiiLLY: CAUGHT ME. THiiNK ii GOT UP TO ABOUT
THiiRTY MiiLEz PER HOUR. iiT WAS GREAT.

JACOB: YOUR GONNA WRECK THAT CHAiiR,
YOU KNOW. AND THEN YOULL BE DRAGGiiN
YOURSELF AROUND ON YOUR ELBOWz.

BiiLLY: NOT A CHANCE, iiTLL BE
YOUR JOB TO CARRY ME.

JACOB: YOU WONT BE GOiiN PLACEz. LOL ;-D

JACOB: "JUST BACK UP A SECOND. SHE WONT LET YOU.
DiiD YOU EVER NOTiiCED THAT SHEz EXACTLY AS STRONG AS A
HUNDRED AND TEN POUND HUMAN GiiRL? HOW STUPiiD ARE
YOU VAMPz? HOLD HER DOWN AND KNOCK HER OUT WiiTH DRUGz!" LOL ;-D

EDWARD: "KiiLLiiN ME NOW DOESNT SAVE HER."

JACOB: "SO WHAT DOES."

EDWARD: "JACOB, YOU HAVE TO DO SOMETHiiN FOR ME."

JACOB:" THE HELL ii DO PARASiiTE!! LMAO ;-D

JACOB: "ii CANT TELL HER ANYTHiiN YOU HAVENT. WHAT
DO YOU WANT ME TO DO? TELL HER SHEz STUPiiD? SHE
PROBABLY ALREADY KNOWz THAT. TELL HER SHEz GOiiN
TO DiiE? ii BET SHE KNOWz THAT TOO. " ROFLMAO ;-D
That part about "she wont let u... hold her down n knock her out wid drugs" BWAHAHAHA :-D
LMAO, ii KNOW RiiGHT! ;-D
Bella to Jake in EC: "How could anyone not be aware of you physically, Jacob? You're an enourmous monster who refuses to respect anyone else's personal space."
Twilight : When Bella has dinner with the Cullen's, with edward defo!

New Moon : When their in history class and eric's crying :L

Eclipse : The Sleeping Bag scene :L

BD : When Emmett laughs at Bella and Edwards sex life :L
I thought that there were alot of really funny parts through out all the books but the funniest has to be bd. I like the bit when Bella and Edward have just tld charllie and she is describing the colour of his face changing, Emmetts jokes bout there sex life and also alot of Jacobs book is funny even the chapter headings are good too.
LOL yeah d title of d chapters were real funny, ma fave 2: Some people just don't grasp the concept of "Unwelcome" I remember wen I read that I immediately thought, "Leah, that has 2 b Leah." :-D and The two things at the very top of my Things-I-Never-Want-To-Do-List :-)
I like the part in twilight where it's just after the baseball game and Edward is running Bella out of town and she comes up with a way to lead James away from hurting Charlie. Emmet's reaction to her had me rollin on the floor.

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service