The Twilight Saga

Ok so Edward finally agrees to change you but he gives you one last day as a human to do anything you've always wanted to do..What would you do in that last day??

Views: 6

Replies to This Discussion

Good question! Erm.... I would want to visit Renee on last time or I would just lay in the meadow with Edward all day just trying to save the memory of how the grass felt against my human body.
TAKE A NICE HOT BATH. LETTING THE WARM WATER RINSE THROUGH MY HUMAN HAIR. I WOULD DO ANYTHING I THOUGHT I COUDLNT DO AS A HUMAN. THEN I WOULD LET EDWARD TAKE ME IN THE BEDROOM AND ENJOY IT !!!

LOL....
now that sounds good lol
yeah i would eat all the things i really love like chocolate and ice cream one last time
would be really strange to think that was going to be the last time you taste your fav things and that all you'll crave from then on is blood
lol yeah i know, there isnt much i wouldnt do for edward lol
Go on a long run @ noon, to enjoy the last time I would be able to run in the actual sunlight!

talk to all my loved ones (maybe for the last time) and pig out on my favorite foods =]
yeah i would def spend some quality time with my family and friends aswell..would be hard to know that's prob going to be the last time i see them again tho
hang out with all my friends and family i might never see again then have a major pig out on all my favorit foods
I would want to spend the whole day with my family and eat all the foods I love since I wont be able to do those things as a vampire.
I would probably take a really long slow walk on the brightest sunny day in the middle of the most crowded street in NYC while eating a Grays Papaya hot dog fully loaded.Then go to Coney Island and ride the Cyclone 100 times until I exhaust myself and take the longest shower followed by the best, longest and last nights sleep and hopefully dream.

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service