The Twilight Saga

if your got your tickets commett.............i already got mine

Views: 9

Replies to This Discussion

Me, i got them five weeks ago!
i got mine cant wait
My movie theater hasnt started selling them :'(
Got mine the moment they became available!
The theater here doesn't sell them online...first come, first serve. I'll have to mug somebody that night I guess...LOL!!!
I will be getting mines this weekend.
meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
im so exsited, im so exsited, im so exsited, im so exsited
i got them a week ago eeeeeeeeeeeeee
im just really EXCITED
haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
http://www.altfg.com/blog/movie/twilight-saga-marathon-new-moon-ecl...

TWILIGHT SAGA Marathon (TWILIGHT, NEW MOON, ECLIPSE): AMC Theaters

One evening before it opens in North America, David Slade’s The Twilight Saga: Eclipse will be screened along with Catherine Hardwicke’s Twilight and Chris Weitz’s The Twilight Saga: New Moon at select AMC Entertainment theaters. All three movies, of course, star Robert Pattinson, Kristen Stewart, and Taylor Lautner (who actually has a smaller role in the first one). Screenings will start at 6:30 p.m. on Tuesday, June 29.

Tickets for the ACM Theater Twilight movie marathon will cost $30. Moviegoers will also get a free $10 AMC gift card and a collectible lanyard (while supplies last).

"On top of that… Robert Pattinson and Taylor Lautner will have free kissing booths in the lobby," it says on the AMC Theaters website — with the addition, "Ok, that part was a complete lie, but everything else was true!"

Melissa Rosenberg adapted all three of Stephenie Meyer’s bestselling novels, and is currently working on the adaptation of The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn, to be directed by Bill Condon, and to star Pattinson, Stewart, and Lautner.

Also in the The Twilight Saga: Eclipse cast: Bryce Dallas Howard, Kellan Lutz, Xavier Samuel, Dakota Fanning, Peter Facinelli, Nikki Reed, Jackson Rathbone, Billy Burke, Ashley Greene, Elizabeth Reaser, Gil Birmingham, Kirsten Prout, Daniel Cudmore, Jodelle Ferland, Michael Welch, Cameron Bright, Anna Kendrick, and Catalina Sandino Moreno.
i got mine!!!

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service