The Twilight Saga

ME ESPECIALY. I LOVE EDWARD CULLEN I THINK HE IS THE HOTTEST GUY ON EARTH!!!!!!! HE IS SO AMAIZING I MEAN WHO WON´T LIKE HIM IF HE IS SO HOT CUTE AND ROMANTIC

Views: 21

Attachments:

Replies to This Discussion

I also believe that the reason that so many reasons that women have fallen in love with Edward so much is cause he is the gentleman that a lot of women wished that there boyfriends, husbands and husbands to be. My husband is just like Edward but I still think he is very gorgeous. I would love to have him come to my home and have dinner with me and let happen what may happen after. No I have never cheated on my husband. We have been witeverh each other for twenty years. He has never cheated on me either. We are each others soulmates. Even though it is just fiction you can still tell that they were meant to be.
I know huh he is sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo hot i'm soooooooooooooooooooo in love with him he is so breath taking
I absolutely love Edward watchin Twilight now!! XD
I love him sooo much.
%10000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 right
How can any lady not want edward cullen and not want him to strip or even show his six pack. Oh my goodness. It just gets me riled up thinking about him and seeing his pic on my screen everyday from photobucket.

Edward Cullen is the perfect is the somebody that everybody wants in there life. That how perfect he is ...

DUHHHHH :)) And plus hes taken by me.... Lololz just kiddng  weall have a piece of him

all i can say about the pic is O.M.G. he is soooooooo hot .

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service