The Twilight Saga

Doesn't everyone think edward (in the films) is soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo hot!!!

let me know what you think.

Views: 13

Attachments:

Replies to This Discussion

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!! Sooooo hottttttttt
I dont like Rob at all and think he plays a terrible Edward. Edward can never be portrayed by anyone other than himself because he is so unique. Yes I do love Edward but no not Rob
edward is so hot in the book or either in the movie cause in the book he was describe there as a real decent guy,and beautiful and everything that we can prefer as a very hot guy, in the movie rob is really hot- that is edward, and i really think robert is really a good choice being edward cause he makes every girl love him and hes really fit for the character.
edward is so hot in the book or either in the movie cause in the book he was describe there as a real decent guy,and beautiful and everything that we can prefer as a very hot guy, in the movie rob is really hot- that is edward, and i really think robert is really a good choice being edward cause he makes every girl love him and hes really fit for the character.
OF COURSE WHO DOESNT! HE IS SO OMG! LOVES HIM! NOT EVEN WORDS CAN EXPLAIN IT! O WAIT YES THEY CAN, HE IS SO HOT!
Let me start out by saying: Rob is an excellent Edward and I don't think anyone else could have played him better.

That being said, I prefer Edward in the books opposed to the movies. It has nothing to do with looks. I just think there is so much of Edwards personality missing in the movies. I think so much of what makes Edward attractive is in his sense of humor and devotion that just isn't there in the movies.

I love the way he is always making small jokes and how he tends to go a little overboard at times, when it comes to Bella. For example:

ECLIPSE
He stared at me silently through narrowed eyes.
"Switzerland," I repeated again for emphasis.
He frowned at me, and then sighed. "Bella....," he began, but he paused, and his nose wrinkled in disqust.
"What now?"
"Well....don't be offended, but you smell like a dog," he told me.
And then he smiled crookedly, so I knew the fight was over. For now.

He went from being overprotective, to making jokes, all at once. I love that side of Edward and I just don't think they wrote him that way in the movies. They made Rob, so serious, all the time.

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service