The Twilight Saga

Hello there my sister and I are making tshirts and was wondering who buy them?? You can tell us what team you want on the Front, Team Edward, Team Jake, Team JakeWard. Or what ever you want, and the back could be a quote. Let me know what you think. I should have pictures up soon and if we have a big response, i'll be posting on Ebay and you could directly buy them. They shouldn't cost more than $15.00*. All depends on what you want on the t-shirts.

* IN USA*
OTHER COUNTRIES HAVE DIFFERENT PRICING UNFORTUNALTY.

LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU THINK OF THE IDEA

i can send you a picture of what it will look like, YOU can pick the color shirt, letters, font everything anything you want it to say twilight related or not

PLEASE MSG ME IT'LL BE EASIER TO KEEP TRACK OF THE ORDERS AND WHAT EACH PERSON WOULD LIKE.

Tags: Alice, Angela, Arizona, Baseball, Bella, Bite, Blood, Carlisle, Charlie, Clair, More…Cloudy, Crystal, Cullen, De, Death, Edward, Emmett, Eric, Esme, Eyes, Forbidden, Forks, Future, Green, Hiding, Irresistable, Irrovocably, Italy, Jacob, James, Jasper, Jessica, Klutz, LaPush, Laurent, Love, Lune, Mike, Minds, Music, Pepper, Prom, Rainy, Rene, Rosalie, Skin, Sleepless, Smell, Sunlight, Temptation, Vampire, Victoria, apple, ballet, biology, blueberry, book, breaking, cobbler, dawn, diner, dont, eat?, jacksonville, kiss, masochistic, midnight, moon, new, sparkle, spray, studio, sun, tracker, trap, twilight, vegetarian, werewolf

Views: 16

Replies to This Discussion

It's Ok he lived a very long life he was 86
thats really sad. )*: i'm very sorry for you.
OMG I would love one and I know just what I want it to say...
i want one! i would like to see a picture first though!
Please post some pics.
i want one,why not :)
but i cant buy on ebay... what's now?
please pm me if you read that.

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service