The Twilight Saga

WHO'S EXCITED ARE YOU ABOUT THE NEW TWILIGHT SAGA ECLIPSE MOVIE COMING OUT???

HEY EVERYONE

IM LIKE SO HAPPY ABOUT THE NEW MOVIE ECLIPSE HITTING CINEMAS IN JULY 1 (i live in australia so thats when its coming out here)

SO I WAS JUST WONDERING HOW EXCITED ARE YOU FOR THE NEW MOVIE

HOW EXCITED ARE YOU GUYS???????????

Tags: ECLIPSE, THETWILIGHTSAGA

Views: 10

Replies to This Discussion

Very thrilling!!! LOL j/k
Oh..oh..oh .ME, ME , ME!!!!!!!!!!! I can't wait! I keep looking at the calender every morning and saying - not long to go now! I am from NZ and will get it the same time as you :-D
ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WAY TO EXCITED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I can not wait either for the new movie to come out but here in USA it comes out on July 30th. I so wish I could afford to fly to Australia just to come see it!! If I could I so would be there...
In the USA it comes on June 30th.
i am dying for the movie to come out!!!! i am planning to ditch my college and go and see the movie on the first day!!!!!!;)
I AM! It is going to be SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I've been counting down the days! After the little sneak peeks on Oprah yesterday, June 30th can't get here fast enough for me!
I am overly excited and just can't wait to see everything that is coming in Eclipse. I can not wait to see Rob / Edward he is the best man / vampire ever to be!
Can't wait :) .....
I AM THRILLED !!!!!!!!!!!(well more than that but i can't find the right word...)
i am so excited i think i might pull my hair out if i have to wait any longer
OUCH! (that hurt)

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service