The Twilight Saga

i dont get it is like they say they dont like and they also think that bella doesnt like it because she never wears it. i am not saying a am mad at some people who think that i just wanted to know if u guys think its beautiful or ugly COMMENT!

Views: 23

Replies to This Discussion

ikr so i dont get it y people make a big deal about "bella doesnt like her ring"(from a person ik) YES SHE DOES
Because people always have to voice a negative opinion on something in this world.
I don't think it's ugly. The ring was designed to fit Edwards era of time. It was the ring his dad gave to his mother. The ring dates back to the 1870's, at least I think that's what the book said. It doesn't matter what we think, it's supposed to fit the story timeline of the book.
I don't think it's ugly. The ring was designed to fit Edwards era of time. It was the ring his dad gave to his mother. The ring dates back to the 1870's, at least I think that's what the book said. It doesn't matter what we think, it's supposed to fit the story timeline of the book.
Jealousy.

I love her ring! I think it is beautiful! It is a timeless piece that can be worn with anything which makes it that much more beautiful!

here's my thing it's not as discribed in the book that's y some ppl think its ugly
because it is ugly girl!!!!!
I personally dont like it, but I would be honored to wear it because it belonged to his mother.
It's not in my personal taste or style, but I love it for what it is. I think it's perfect for Edward's time, and the book clearly shows that Bella loves it. The people who say they think Bella doesn't like it have, most likely, only watched the movie. And I'd say most people don't like it because it wasn't what they were expecting at all, like it was too old-fashioned for them (even if that's the whole point). Stephenie Meyer herself said that the ring was made perfectly and it matched her vision of it. Maybe people just need the time to get used to it, to see around their first impression and discover the timeless elegance of it.
her ring is beautful but it covers her whole finger and that might be the reason she doesn't wear it. I didn't realze she doesn't wear it cause at the end of eclipse she puts it on. we haven't seen breaking dawn yet so we don't know if she wears it or not. nothing is said in the book about her not wearing it.
I thought it is a beautiful ring but I think it will be hard to wear a wedding band with it because it is so long.

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service