The Twilight Saga

Really why are you on Team Edward and not on Team Jacob............ :)

Views: 20

Replies to This Discussion

because he's Edward Cullen-the hot protective vampire who would die for Bella...
I like Edward better than Jacob because what Bella and Edward has is more than what Jacob and Bella could ever hope to have. Edward and Bella was fated from the stars... and thats something you just don't mess with!
becuase edward is more mature and he live the love and the passion hes the kind of men we want and also we dont have to learn to cook (lol) ok bye
well i am team edward because i think he really loves bella and when he left he did it only 4 protect her. but jacob i think he is just obsessed with bella because i don't know if you paied attentiont to the last cap from BD in jacob's perspective when he thinks bella is dead and he left. in that moment he lost all my appreciation( well i have never been his fan) but anyway he prefferd to be a looser and did not belive that she could be alive she could survive
The reason is very simple: I've fallen deeply in love with Edward so I'm here. And I hate Jacob because Edward seems not to like him.
jsem TEAM EDWARD protože edward je lepší hezčí mam ho moc ráda a miluje bellu tak že byl schopnej ju opustit jen proto aby mohla štastně žít, neříkám že je to dobře ale on ju miluje víc než jacob a edward ji nechce přeměnit kvůli ní aby neztratila svou duši. kvůli ní ve stmívání riskuje život proti jamesovim aby ju ochránil I LOVE EDWARD
If only we could actually understand what you're saying ;)
Although I really lreally dig Edward I'm desperately into Jacob. I think both guys really love her ( I believe Jake loves her more , he didnt leave because she's dead. HE had no experience with the changes of the venom and stuff. She was as good as dead anyways ) and want to keep her safe and happy and everything... I just like Jacob's openness...his warm skin...the way he makes feel happy again....not to mention his exterior MMM-MMM-MMMMMM!

So im not hating Edward defnitely not :P BUT it's Bella i can't stand that much. She shouldn't have forgiven Edward the wasy she did, after everything he did.

Edward has a selfish side to him too, he doesn't show it easliy tho...as to Jake, wouldn't you try to do everything you could? At least try?
1. I think he can control his hunger and anger better than Jacob because he has been a monster longer.
2. Edward is so much more considerate of Bella's feelings. Jacob calls he some pretty mean names.
3. Edward is actually willing to be nice to Jacob for Bella.
4. Edward has a very caring and protective side. Jacob does but it's not very welll built.
5. Plus I go for the personality. I pay no attention to brawn.
BUT THEN AGAiN EVEN iF EDWARD WAS MEAN TO0 BELLA SHE WOULD FORGiVE HiM BECAUSE iTS FOR HER OWN GO0D...EDWARD EVEN SAYS THAT JACOB KNOWS HER BETTER...EDWARD iS MORE OF A BOYFRIEND TYPE...BUT JACOB TELLS HER HOW iT iS THATS WHY THEY ARE BEST FRIENDS AND DONT GET ANY FARTHER THEN THAT!!! YOUR BEST FREND iS SUPPOSED TO TELL YOU STRAiGHT UP HOW IT IS AND THAT IS WHAT JACOB DOES FOR HER...
iM ON TEAM EDWARD AND JACOB...i DONT LiKEONE MORE THEN THE OTHER...BELLA AND EDWARD WERE MADE TO BE TOGETHER OF CORSE BUT iF EDWARD WAS NEVER THERE...DONT YOU THiNK SHE WOULD BE MENT FOR JACOB!!...THEY ARE BOTH GREAT CHARACTERS AND BELLA WAS LUCKY TO0 HAVE A CHANCE TO0 KNOW BOTH OF THEM...

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service