The Twilight Saga

I was just thinking if maybe New Moon will have Team Edward twilight fans switching. From what we've seen of New Moon - the trailers, pictures, etc. - New Moon is looking bttr than twilight. And a lot of ppl r switching teams just bcuz Taylor has bulked up and some ppl r saying he looks bttr than Rob.

I'm A TRUE TEAM EDWARD. Dnt get me wrong, but Taylor is cute.

But do u think u'll find urself switching to Team Jacob if ur a Team Edward fan or will u stay tru to Team Edward like me?

Tags: edward, jacob, lautner, moon, new, pattinson, robert, taylor, team, twilight

Views: 74

Replies to This Discussion

totally agree with u there.
I will NEVER go 2 team jacob no matter what. Team Edward 4ever!!!!
I WILL NEVER EVER EVER SWITCH TEAMS IVE READD ALL THE BOOKS
ok, yes Taylor is cute, but I have read all the books and there is nothing Taylor/Jacob and do to sway me. Team Edward all the way!!!!!!!
def. staying an edward fan
team edward all the way i read the books alot before there were movies and i am completely loyal to team edward no movie will ever change that if i didnt switch after breaking dawn i wont ever swith there is nothing in the movies that isnt in the books that could make me personally switch teams maybe a big fat maybe after breaking dawn i sort of liked jake he is really funny in that book i am sort of like edward in that way i will never fully like jake but i can tolerate him because he loves nessie and bella and wants to protect them
Well im staying true to Edward deffinetly. He's a lot better looking too me, Jacob just reminds me of any star today now, atleast Edward will always stay pale and good looking :D well to me, some of my friends are only going to watch new moon because Jacob hardly wears a tshirt and is always showing of his body he he Edward is still the best for me tho
aBSOLUTELY NOT!! TEAM EDWARDALL THE WAY!! I READ ALL THE BOOKS AND I ABSOLUTELY LOVE THE EDWARD CHARACTER AND I THINK ROBPATTZ PLAYS HIM PERFECTLY! I THINK THEY DID AN AMAZING JOB CASTING THESE MOVIES! I LIKE TAYLOR, BUT I LIKE THE MATURITY OF EDWARD AND THE PAIN AND THE STRUGGLE HE ENDURES!
no cuz most people r switching teams cuz they like taylor lautner not jacob..and i think its stupid...anyway i was team edward b4 i even saw robert pattinson...and when i did i just liked team edward so much more
never i am a true TEAM EDWARD FAN AND I WILL NEVER CHANGE don't get me wrong i love taylor and jacob but I LOVE EDWARD AND ROBERT PATTINSON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
nope!!!! =]
No dont care for jacob and taylor lautner is jailbait for me plus I dont think he is all that attractive. I will always be TEAM EDWARD.

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service