The Twilight Saga

I was just thinking if maybe New Moon will have Team Edward twilight fans switching. From what we've seen of New Moon - the trailers, pictures, etc. - New Moon is looking bttr than twilight. And a lot of ppl r switching teams just bcuz Taylor has bulked up and some ppl r saying he looks bttr than Rob.

I'm A TRUE TEAM EDWARD. Dnt get me wrong, but Taylor is cute.

But do u think u'll find urself switching to Team Jacob if ur a Team Edward fan or will u stay tru to Team Edward like me?

Tags: edward, jacob, lautner, moon, new, pattinson, robert, taylor, team, twilight

Views: 56

Replies to This Discussion

Hell no!!!!!!!!!!
No, I won't switch teams. I'm on Team Edward because of the character of Edward. I don't like Jacob because I basically think that from the end of New Moon until his imprinting with Renesmee in Breaking Dawn, Jacob is a complete jerk. No amount of abs on Taylor Lautner will change that fact.
Never
I can't say Taylor is not cute etc., but I don't think I am on team Edward because of the looks of Edward or Jacob. It doesn't really matter for me how they look like. And as once Bella said "Ï would love Edward evwn if he wasn't half as beautiful as he is", so my choice is always Edward, the one from the book, it doesn't matter who looks better in the movie.
PS I still think Robert is much sexier :) LOL
NOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Well, if I were to switch teams at any point it wouldn't be on how good they look or how sorry I feel for them, it would be because the movie showed me a side of the character I hadn't considered.

Fact: My friend switched from Team Edward to Team Jacob after watching New Moon for the second time. I think it was just because most of my friends are Team Jacob and she wanted to fit in.
No, I will not.
OK WHEN i WAz STUPiD i DiD FALL 4 TAYLORz LOOKz ND i WAz LIKE JACOB JACOB JACOB.!!
BUT EWWWWWWWWWWWWW/!!!!!!!
HE iZ SOOOO UGLY ND HE TALKz WERiD ND HE HAZ thIz ugly face ewwwww.!!!!!!!!
ND i HATED THE MOViE NEW MOON IT DiDNT GET THE ViBE i WAS LOOKiN 4 i LUV THE BOOK.!!!!!
ND EDWARD ONLY LEFT SO HE KAN PROTECT BELLA ND JACOB WAz ALWAYz GETTiN iN BETWEEN THEM.!!!!!
ND THAT TiCKz ME OFF EDWARD ND BELLA WERE DiSTANY.!!!!
SOOOOO NNNNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOO EDWARD ANOTHANY MASEN CULLEN JR. 4 EVER.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!EVEN AFTER THE END.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.....<3 BYE GUYz =]
OH ND EDWARD CULLEN iZ HOT.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!<3
NEVER EVER EVER.!!!!!!!!! OK NEVER WiLL i SWiTCH.!!!!
HAHAHAHAH lol...<3
OH ND TAYLOR DOSENT LOOK A HALF OF A DECiLMAL BETTER THAN EDWARD HE iZ TOOOOOOOO KUUTEEEE.!!!!!!<3<3<3<33
No freaking way!!! I'm Team Edward all the way!!!! Always have been, always will!!! Besides, the teams are called Team Edward and Team Jacob, not Team Robert and team Taylor!!! Those could be 2 completely different teams!!!
Team Edward till the day I die or reborn!!
Team Edward till the day I die or reborn!!
nnnnnneveerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
edward alll the way

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service