The Twilight Saga

Nessie Black a.k.a Cereal Killer's Discussions

Discussions Replied To (7) Replies Latest Activity

"i am not talking about the movies!!!!!!!!!!! they sucked!!!!!! the acting was bad an…"

Nessie Black a.k.a Cereal Killer replied Sep 9, 2011 to Is Jacob Black the MOST PERFECT FICTIONAL CHARACTER ever created????????

15 Sep 11, 2011
Reply by Aurora Primrose Lightwood

"awesome!! love it!!! yes, team jacob member will certainly be happy with your story.…"

Nessie Black a.k.a Cereal Killer replied Aug 29, 2011 to Girl Meets World: fanfic

60 Feb 9, 2012
Reply by Guywhojustlovessinging

"i love both nessie and jake but them being a couple is just NOT RIGHT!!!! jake impri…"

Nessie Black a.k.a Cereal Killer replied Aug 27, 2011 to Does Nessie and Jacob as a couple bother you?

24 Feb 16, 2013
Reply by deea

"when i said "ever wondered what it would be like for a vampire and a wolf to be toge…"

Nessie Black a.k.a Cereal Killer replied Aug 21, 2011 to How Twilight should have ended......

9 Aug 24, 2011
Reply by Tiger Tuni

"agreed. Edward is just too perfect.sort of too good to be true, even for a fictional…"

Nessie Black a.k.a Cereal Killer replied Aug 10, 2011 to Is Jacob Black the MOST PERFECT FICTIONAL CHARACTER ever created????????

15 Sep 11, 2011
Reply by Aurora Primrose Lightwood

"Well...even according to the book the "puppy" thing is just a theory. no one is real…"

Nessie Black a.k.a Cereal Killer replied Aug 8, 2011 to Jacob + Nessie? WHAT!?

38 Aug 24, 2011
Reply by ♥*Thɛ σηε & oηℓy: Mяs. βαяηεs*♥

"She should write an entire saga about Nessie and Jacob. Bella and Edward should just…"

Nessie Black a.k.a Cereal Killer replied Aug 8, 2011 to What Stephenie Meyer should write next.

12 Aug 9, 2011
Reply by Jazmett Luver

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service